Sign in to follow this  
SilberDrachen893

Ideas that don't require their own thread - MEGAthread

I'm seeing so many threads made just to suggest the same things over and over again. Truth be told whenever I open the subforum, I always see 70% garbage and 30% well constructed ideas which actually get replied to aswell. Less often do I see an idea having a long discussion. So to avoid the improper use of creating threads, here's a more "twitter" variant.

Post away, lads and lasses! 

Reminder - Stuff like marriage, families, etc. You already have the tools to roleplay, they don't need to be a feature.

EDIT:

My own contribution- Free chat, customization, sandbox servers. A server where everything is available for the player to do as they please. Everyone doesn't like spending hours grinding a job to get money and purchase property, sometimes you're just up for tuning a car or dressing your character up a certain way, then just go have a chat with other people. Also it would be great if you could save what you created in sandbox mode, so once you log onto the official server, you can just go and redeem the items for the corresponding amount of cash. 

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 1

1 hora atrás, SilberDrachen893 disse:

Estou vendo tantos tópicos feitos apenas para sugerir como mesmas coisas uma e outra vez. A verdade é dita semper que eu abrir o subforum, eu vejo sempre 70% de lixo e 30% bem construído idéias que realmente obter respondeu para aswell. Menos freqüentemente eu vejo uma idéia tendo uma longa discussão. Assim, para evitar o uso impróprio da criação de tópicos, aqui está uma variante mais "twitter".

Afastado afastado, rapazes e lasses! 

Lembrete - coisas como o casamento, famílias, etc Você já tem como ferramentas para roleplay, eles não precisam ser um recurso.

EDITAR:

Minha mensagem pessoal - Chat grátis, personalização, servidores de sandbox. Um servidor onde tudo está disponível para que o jogador faça o que quiser. Todo mundo não gosta de gastar horas de moagem um trabalho para obter dinheiro e comprar um imóvel, às vezes você está apenas para cima para ajustar um carro ou vestir o seu personagem de uma certa maneira, então basta ir para um bate-papo com outras pessoas. Também seria ótimo se você pudesse salvar o que você criou sem modo sandbox, então, uma vez que você não logar servidor oficial, você pode simplesmente ir e resgatar os itens para uma quantidade correspondente de dinheiro. 

It would be cool if you could have several methods of breaking into a bank, for example by cutting off the electric light from the bank so the cameras would not identify the player

14 minutes ago, Thiago said:

It would be cool if you could have several methods of breaking into a bank, for example by cutting off the electric light from the bank so the cameras would not identify the player

Yes, bank heists are a thing already in Identity. 

I've seen you post alot in this subforum, so I'll answer all your threads so far here

- It won't be on consoles, due to still being early in development

- "Detectives" - Yes, police are in the game, so are SWAT teams. No military due to keeping things realistic. All the guns are there, so you'll be able to roleplay terrorists and counter-terrorists. Yes, like CSGO

- Fish will be in the game. So are land animals.

- Marriage can be done through roleplay. All the needed resources are there.

- Sex and children will NOT be in the game due to keeping the game fun and not get banned on Twitch. 

- Character models will show bullet wounds, but no dismemberment or gore so far.

- There will be no NPC's in the game. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Airport even though there are no plans or helicopters for a year or so.

Yes, but it could be a feature used in the future like for instance if they added a paid DLC with an extra Island. Also it is better to have the airport just in case they do add the aircraft in the future if there is a DLC which also adds air vehicles but no player flying it. e.g. it won't be a loading screen but more that you board the plane and can talk and interact with all of the other players on it.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, but it could be a feature used in the future like for instance if they added a paid DLC with an extra Island. Also it is better to have the airport just in case they do add the aircraft in the future if there is a DLC which also adds air vehicles but no player flying it. e.g. it won't be a loading screen but more that you board the plane and can talk and interact with all of the other players on it.

DLC is a terrible idea. What if a criminal has DLC and goes to the other island and a police don't have DLC?

Edited by Zeus

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Airport even though there wont be any planes or helicopters for a year or so.

It would rock to have underground races on the runway

7 horas atrás, SilberDrachen893 disse:

Sim, assaltos bancários são uma coisa já na Identidade. 

Eu vi você postar um monte neste subforum, então vou responder todos os seus tópicos até agora aqui

- Não será em consoles, devido a ainda estar no início do desenvolvimento

- "Detetives" - Sim, a polícia está no jogo, assim como as equipes SWAT. Nenhum militar devido a manter as coisas realistas. Todas as armas estão lá, então você será capaz de interpretar terroristas e contra-terroristas. Sim, como CSGO

- O peixe estará no jogo. Assim como os animais terrestres.

- Casamento pode ser feito através de roleplay. Todos os recursos necessários estão lá.

- O sexo e as crianças NÃO estarão no jogo devido a manter o jogo divertido e não ser banido no Twitch. 

- Modelos de personagens irão mostrar ferimentos de bala, mas nenhum desmembramento ou gore até agora.

- Não haverá NPCs no jogo. 

Thank you very much for answering my questions. I hope to see this game in the future on Xbox.

Modding community like Skyrim/Fallout where modding keeps the game fresh and fun and is encouraged?

• Like 1