Apparently, I'm a Farmer Now

According to my title, I am a farmer.
This picture came to mind:

farmer2.jpg

Edited by Jared
photo didn't appear first time.

12 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

oh.

sure wanna join me i'm 12 about to turn 13 in may from California(USA) and I just want like a group of friends to be able to hang with and like you know socialize and become millionaires together it would be a group know throughout the whole server.

5 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

sure wanna join me i'm 12 about to turn 13 in may from California(USA) and I just want like a group of friends to be able to hang with and like you know socialize and become millionaires together it would be a group know throughout the whole server.

and then a squeaker came across, robbed you out multiple times in a row and shot you each time and then cryed to the cops that he didn't do anything to you and your friends before being banned from the server.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

and then a squeaker came across, robbed you out multiple times in a row and shot you each time and then cryed to the cops that he didn't do anything to you and your friends before being banned from the server.

are talking about me I'm not a game troller I believe thAT BY DOING THAT KIND OF STUFF WE CANT HAVE FUN THINGS BUT NO WE HAVE TO HAVE GAME RESTRICTIONS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BUTTHOLES.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:46 AM, Shimozukachi said:

You, i like you.

• Like 1

Apparently I'm cutting crops too, probably a different type of crop. . . but. . . errrm, uhhh. . .  Don't judge me. . .

• Like 2

On 2/17/2017 at 8:32 PM, jaylenclyde said:

Fuck yeah! 

On 2/18/2017 at 8:14 PM, jaylenclyde said:

are talking about me I'm not a game troller I believe thAT BY DOING THAT KIND OF STUFF WE CANT HAVE FUN THINGS BUT NO WE HAVE TO HAVE GAME RESTRICTIONS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BUTTHOLES.

This is why people restrict you in the first place.

• Like 2

On 18/02/2017 at 1:14 AM, jaylenclyde said:

Like what restrictions? Also are you Swedish? (2nd question is irrelevant), ignore people Jesus.. Also restrictions are in place because well people don't like immature kids playing games with violence or sexual content. That is why some games are 16+, 17+, 18+, just live with it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Like what restrictions? Also are you Swedish? (2nd question is irrelevant), ignore people Jesus.. Also restrictions are in place because well people don't like immature kids playing games with violence or sexual content. That is why some games are 16+, 17+, 18+, just live with it.

I meant that since people abuse or use the game incorrectly(trollers) people have a lot more cool stuff because of no restrictions to stop the game from trollers.

in all I don't believe in being a troller because I want to have a gaming experience with the people around me.

48 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

I meant that since people abuse or use the game incorrectly(trollers) people have a lot more cool stuff because of no restrictions to stop the game from trollers.

in all I don't believe in being a troller because I want to have a gaming experience with the people around me.

A game is a game, you can't say it is used incorrectly because the game is freedom for people to play how they want to make it fun for them. Yes I agree that people are trolls are just d***heads but we can't tell them they can't play if they buy the game because we don't like how they play. It is life, I wish trolls didn't exist but that would be impossible because it would happen the matter what.

• Like 1

People troll to get satisfaction of others anger. If you don't show anger what would they have? They would just be exhausting themselves

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

A game is a game, you can't say it is used incorrectly because the game is freedom for people to play how they want to make it fun for them. Yes I agree that people are trolls are just d***heads but we can't tell them they can't play if they buy the game because we don't like how they play. It is life, I wish trolls didn't exist but that would be impossible because it would happen the matter what.

I know but we can still help it by not becoming one ourselves.

On 2/20/2017 at 8:06 AM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Hey bitches. I'm a citizen. Apparently that's a watch

Image result for citizen

Now you're a farmer.

latest?cb=20130203172110

Edited by Jared
  • Like 1