Can anyone tell me what system requirements will be needed to run Identity? I want to get a new gaming laptop, but I would like to know more on what to expect a high-grade graphics MMORPG would need to run smoothly and with no lag. I am looking at 1 TB hard drive 8 Gig RAM Intel Core laptops, but I guess the real question would be what sort of graphics card would be best suited.

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

Can anyone tell me what system requirements will be needed to run Identity? I want to get a new gaming laptop, but I would like to know more on what to expect a high-grade graphics MMORPG would need to run smoothly and with no lag. I am looking at 1 TB hard drive 8 Gig RAM Intel Core laptops, but I guess the real question would be what sort of graphics card would be best suited.

I recommend a gaming pc because well they don't go wrong as often as laptops.

I would go for the highest possible specs you can afford but with a laptop I wouldn't because they fuck up easy and have a lot more problems than a desktop!

I go with laptops because of their mobility. Right now I am having to rely on a public connection due to low funds. But even with my own internet service, I would prefer a laptop. I sometime like to lay on my bed while using my current laptop. I will get a protection plan though.

This is the laptop I am looking at getting. - https://www.walmart.com/ip/MSI-GP72VR-Leopard-Pro-284-17-3-LCD-16-9-Notebook-1920-x-1080-Intel-Core-i7-7th-Gen-2-80-GHz-16-GB-DDR4-SDRAM-1-TB-HDD-512-GB-SSD-Windows-10-Multi-La/55522710#about-item

That laptop is definitely your answer here. Right now I'm running an i3 4160 @3.5GHz, 16GB 1600MHz RAM, and a MSi GT730 2GB videocard. So far I haven't found a game it wouldn't run. It did run the UE4 tech demo at ~20FPS, but all is just the video card's fault. So with a laptop that is Goliath next to my PC, you'll be set for around 5-10 years for the newest games. 

I tried finding out what would be needed for minimum requirements. As they are not ready to set it in stone, And I needed to make a move cause I NEED to be a part of Identity. So i went for optimal and will have no problems what so ever when it releases now, I cant tell u what the lowest graphics card is, that will still run Identity smoothly. But i can tell u that, this will more than suffice your gaming needs. Intel i7-7700k@4.2GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC 8GB GDDR5X, SeaGate Constellation 2TB 3.0Gb/s 7200Rpm 64 MB Hard drive, Viper Elite DDR4 16GB 2400 MHz, SanDisk+ 480 GB SSD, Im sure thats overkill for this experience, that will be Identity, but as i couldnt find the minimum  requirements I went the other direction. And since I had to have someone hold my hand as i explained what i want to do, and they told me what Id need to do it. It shouldnt be such a process for u, like it was for me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

I tried finding out what would be needed for minimum requirements. As they are not ready to set it in stone, And I needed to make a move cause I NEED to be a part of Identity. So i went for optimal and will have no problems what so ever when it releases now, I cant tell u what the lowest graphics card is, that will still run Identity smoothly. But i can tell u that, this will more than suffice your gaming needs. Intel i7-7700k@4.2GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC 8GB GDDR5X, SeaGate Constellation 2TB 3.0Gb/s 7200Rpm 64 MB Hard drive, Viper Elite DDR4 16GB 2400 MHz, SanDisk+ 480 GB SSD, Im sure thats overkill for this experience, that will be Identity, but as i couldnt find the minimum  requirements I went the other direction. And since I had to have someone hold my hand as i explained what i want to do, and they told me what Id need to do it. It shouldnt be such a process for u, like it was for me

How much did that cost?

Well that list isnt everything, just the major components, i can put up the full list if anyone wants to know. After all was said and done before i added all the goodies. Was about about $1500-1800, after keyboard/mouse, wireless xbox one+adapter, Extra LED fans My Corsair tower case with 2 tempered glass panels, and a samsung 4k monitor 1ms response, it ended up being $2800 after all was said and done...update if anyone wants to see the full build i put one up, search tags "minimum specs" "minimum requirements"

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Adding

The place i found most helpful with building my rig was Xidax, I didnt get it from them this time, only because i couldnt get a better tower case for what i could spend. Their exotic liquid cooled towers, which is what i wanted, were upwards of 3&4k, but i had been struggling to build a rig cause i had NO IDEA what i was looking for. I roamed from different custom sites for about 2 weeks. I went on Xidax and the guy msgd me, and asked if i needed help. Then called me, talked with me for 2 hours, explaining everything to me, that i would need for what i wanted to do...They have a lifetime parts/labor policy, so if my streaming career takes off i plan on getting a high end rig from Xidax

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 2:07 PM, BlackHood said:

For a graphics card I would recommend a gtx 750 ti or gtx 1050 ti

No way.  1060 or 970,  maybe a 960 at the lowest.

45 minutes ago, Cstove said:

750ti runs GTA at medium. It'll be find

56 minutes ago, Arky said:

750ti runs GTA at medium. It'll be find

Yea medium.  Plus this game will require more power than GTA.  Have fun at 30 FPS

9 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Yea medium.  Plus this game will require more power than GTA.  Have fun at 30 FPS

60fps is for snobby elites. I'm fine with 30fps because I'm not an asshole

On 2/16/2017 at 7:12 PM, Mentality said:

I go with laptops because of their mobility. Right now I am having to rely on a public connection due to low funds. But even with my own internet service, I would prefer a laptop. I sometime like to lay on my bed while using my current laptop. I will get a protection plan though.

This is the laptop I am looking at getting. - https://www.walmart.com/ip/MSI-GP72VR-Leopard-Pro-284-17-3-LCD-16-9-Notebook-1920-x-1080-Intel-Core-i7-7th-Gen-2-80-GHz-16-GB-DDR4-SDRAM-1-TB-HDD-512-GB-SSD-Windows-10-Multi-La/55522710#about-item

the laptop cost more than my gaming pc

Guys i able to run GTA V on medium graphics  without any lagging with  :

Core I5 2.2 GHZ 

RAM 8GB

GPU : NVIDIA 920M with 4GB Memory 

Will this requirements be enough to run Identity ? 

I know there is no official requirements right now but will you expect it will run smoothly ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pro-Genius said:

Guys i able to run GTA V on medium graphics  without any lagging with  :

Core I5 2.2 GHZ 

RAM 8GB

GPU : NVIDIA 920M with 4GB Memory 

Will this requirements be enough to run Identity ? 

I know there is no official requirements right now but will you expect it will run smoothly ? 

I'd say it's okay but I'd definitely start saving for the future. If you can run it at medium you should be fine brother

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arky said:

I'd say it's okay but I'd definitely start saving for the future. If you can run it at medium you should be fine brother

Thanks for giving me some hope :D

• Like 1

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 4:58 AM, Cstove said:

You dont need a 1060 or 970 only if you're trying to play on ultra 

I currently have a i3-6100 16 GB of ram a 1 TB HDD, 250 GB SSD, and a GTX 1060.

I think this is a good build that will run the game at 1080p 60 fps without ripping your wallet in half, and the storage really does not matter I just put it in there because I could, the only thing you might want to think about upgrading would be the CPU but even that I dont think will be an issue, I play BF1 on it just fine.

Edited by assassinwolf3568

On 3/4/2017 at 2:46 PM, BlackHood said:

You dont need a 1060 or 970 only if you're trying to play on ultra 

I mean if you don't wanna lag or skip frames.  Like with a 960 on Arma 3 on high get like 40 FPS.  So this game isn't gonna be easy to run.  Plus a 970 gets you like 45 FPS on medium to high settings on Ark.  which devs said is closest benchmark we have.

Get a stock Patriot HBX, for around 500-600$, then spend about the other 500$ on a new CPU, a 500W power supply, and an AMD RX480 Graphics card, 8 gig graphics cards are best, you would ideally want about 16gigs RAM, however, at razerzone.com I do wish to say that there are in fact different variations of the gaming laptop the Razer |BLADE| which for a little bit of a chunk in price, roughly a grand, you can have a hellishly powerful piece of gaming equipment on the go that kicks out much more than any standard intel laptop.