Kraztec

How much control will server admin have

In regards to the hierarchy of the law enforcement tree if not all emergency services? Since I plan to invest in a server myself, I want to know what all control I would have over those aspects for starters. 

Also wouldn't mind some input from other potential server admins on what level of control they'd also like to have.

@Motown could you move to an appropriate forum section? I accidentally posted in the wrong section. Maybe Town Square?

Edited by Kraztec

1 hour ago, Kraztec said:

@Motown could you move to an appropriate forum section? I accidentally posted in the wrong section. Maybe Town Square?

@HairyGrenade can do that.

Also in-regards to what the devs will give on the cpanel is pretty much going to allow us to control everything. @HairyGrenade can tell you that as a confirmation.

Im guessing everything from banning broadcasting messages on screens to spawning vehicles and changing weather.

The top dev dude said specifically in the intro video a while back, admins will be able to control HUNDREDS of features and customize them. So I'm guessing you will be able to change a lot of aspects of your server to stand out from others in terms of jobs/gameplay.

Edited by Notic3

I'm meaning more towards server control not so much control of the in game features. Notic3 covered what I was thinking with his reply there.