Willc

Star Wars the Old Republic

Just was curious if anyone plays SWTOR here, I've been playing since release and have several leveled characters. Anyone else still play ?

1 hour ago, Willc said:

Just was curious if anyone plays SWTOR here, I've been playing since release and have several leveled characters. Anyone else still play ?

I've never played but I've wanted to try it out for the RP

• Like 1

I play PVE myself although I always thought about trying the RP side, I play mainly for the story lines best story/campaign for an mmo imo, :) 

5 minutes ago, Willc said:

I play PVE myself although I always thought about trying the RP side, I play mainly for the story lines best story/campaign for an mmo imo, :) 

I just like the lore of Star Wars and being able to further that for RP would be amazing. Probably wouldn't be a stereotypical Jedi or Sith. Maybe a Bounty Hunter

Imperial agent is an awesome story line with lore I think that would be sick to do on an RP server. Your giving me ideas!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Willc said:

Ikr, they had RP servers but without VOIP its just not there. 

I think it's fine to do text chat. It just means you have to try and get your point across through text. Just like SAMP

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 6:53 AM, Willc said:

Yep I have played it since release and have the disk but i don't play it as mutch anymore