MarcoArts

Will there be hotels?

Question

I already know that you will beginn the game in a temporary paid hotel room. But is it possible to be in a hotel later? I mean, will there be different hotels and if Im bored of my House or apartment I can just go into a hotel for a few days? And if yes, is it possible to own a hotel (as business) and earn money with that?

Edited by MarcoArts

3 answers to this question

Not possible to own a hotel but is possible to rent out places. I guess you could pay for a hotel room to stay in if you wanted to take a "Holiday" in-game or for other reasons.

Hotel jobs in a rpg game was something I wanted since before this kind of game was announced.

I'm not sure how extensive the hotels are going to be in the game: if you'll just be in a room with basic amenities or be able to go to a pool, spa or even an on site restaurant. I'm thinking the former, but perhaps there will be those kinds of things around town somewhere.

Edited by facade
  • Like 2

Perhaps, if enough people show interest in running a hotel as a business, the devs can implement it at a later date. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add something like this - mechanics/algorithms, etc, but it would be pretty damn cool, imo.

• Like 1