Arky

I Need To Learn

I know absolutely nothing about cars but really would like to work on them when the game comes out. I have no idea what I need to know and where I can learn about them.

3 hours ago, Arky said:

I know absolutely nothing about cars but really would like to work on them when the game comes out. I have no idea what I need to know and where I can learn about them.

Just research it. 

3 hours ago, Arky said:

Surely identity wouldn't be too complicated - as to avoid mass hysteria on servers
All you'd need to know is what a piston is and i'm sure you'll be fine

14 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Surely identity wouldn't be too complicated - as to avoid mass hysteria on servers
All you'd need to know is what a piston is and i'm sure you'll be fine

It would be a simplified version of Car Mechanic simulator I imagine. I personally found that game boring as hell and not educational in the slightest, which I believe should have been the point of it...

18 hours ago, Arky said:

You mean in real life or in Identity? If you're talking about Identity then use the search bar, send the devs a message on their Twitter or by tagging them/messaging them here or just wait for further information. I should warn you that the driving module is the third and final module to come, meaning any information could be far off.

• Like 1