Jakeimpregnator

Most annoying Role to Play

17 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

what about the role of the moderator that tells the squeakers why they aren't allowed to play the game like gta? :'D

Honestly as long as they're mature, we should be mature as well and respect them, even if their voice is different. 

10 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Honestly as long as they're mature, we should be mature as well and respect them, even if their voice is different. 

playing like you would in gta = people killing each other permanently without realising that there are people that want to enjoy a roleplay game instead of playing.battlefieldRPG ;)

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

playing like you would in gta = people killing each other permanently without realising that there are people that want to enjoy a roleplay game instead of playing.battlefieldRPG ;)

Oh of course RDM can get you perma-banned.

6 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Oh of course RDM can get you perma-banned.

it's always a pleasure to press enter after writing "banid id 0 squeaker" :D

Anything that tries to take the fun away from others in the game, there have already been great examples of this posted but for me roles such as psychopath and serial killer have no place in any proper RP world. I'll be making sure to establish myself on a private server that doesn't tolerate that kind of RP. I don't mind gangs and cartels at all if they are played properly and understand that RP works both ways (for example a kidnapping can turn out to be pretty funny for everyone involved if done right) but if its just a bunch of try-hard squeakers doing it then its no fun, again private servers will be the solution to this. Cartels, bikers and gangs etc etc all have a pretty important place in the world, I don't intend on being a part of their organizations but I'm very interested to see what an experienced bunch of cartel members can achieve 

Edited by JimmyRibera

On 7.5.2017 at 9:55 AM, JimmyRibera said:

Anything that tries to take the fun away from others in the game, there have already been great examples of this posted but for me roles such as psychopath and serial killer have no place in any proper RP world. I'll be making sure to establish myself on a private server that doesn't tolerate that kind of RP. 

I agree that serial killers have no place in an RP environment, but I don't mind a psychopath or two as long as people do their research and don't use it as an excuse to RDM people. 

You make a very fair point about kidnappings, I love being a hostage as long as people are interested in RP and not only money and shootouts:D

Unfortunately I'm already pretty sure I'll have to deal with some of those people that are "crazy" with no background and/or no insight into mental illnesses. 

I'll also be sure to stick to private whitelisted servers when the time comes so I can enjoy this game xD

49 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I agree that serial killers have no place in an RP environment, but I don't mind a psychopath or two as long as people do their research and don't use it as an excuse to RDM people. 

You make a very fair point about kidnappings, I love being a hostage as long as people are interested in RP and not only money and shootouts:D

Unfortunately I'm already pretty sure I'll have to deal with some of those people that are "crazy" with no background and/or no insight into mental illnesses. 

I'll also be sure to stick to private whitelisted servers when the time comes so I can enjoy this game xD

Serial killers are expected to strategically analyze their reason for committing homicidal acts. For example, certain serial killers merely target females with blonde hair and blue eyes within parks, resulting in providing the police department with the ability to "profile" the suspect, identical to Criminal Minds.

Other serial killers prefer to abduct "Pop stars" in order to execute their victims through a sulfuric bath.

Certain serial killers merely commit serial killings on "March 13ths" and "April 21rsts"... it requires an extensive amount of roleplay between the serial killer and Law enforcement officers that are examining the case.

Patterns...

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Serial killers are expected to strategically analyze their reason for committing homicidal acts. For example, certain serial killers merely target females with blonde hair and blue eyes within parks, resulting in providing the police department with the ability to "profile" the suspect, identical to Criminal Minds.

Other serial killers prefer to abduct "Pop stars" in order to execute their victims through a sulfuric bath.

Certain serial killers merely commit serial killings on "March 13ths" and "April 21rsts"... it requires an extensive amount of roleplay between the serial killer and Law enforcement officers that are examining the case.

Patterns...

I can see it working, but there would have to be clear rules/guidelines and possibly admin-permission for this to be pulled off sucessfully. "RPing" as a serial killer has been used as an excuse to RDM as long as I've been RP'ing and I think that's kind of what's killed the whole idea for me at this point.

• Like 1

Just general criminal because everyone and their mother wants to be a criminal for some reason. It can be fun to do, if you can RP it right, but most people can't and just wind up being annoying and ruining RP for everyone else. It's honestly overplayed. 

On 5/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, Bubbles said:

I can see it working, but there would have to be clear rules/guidelines and possibly admin-permission for this to be pulled off sucessfully. "RPing" as a serial killer has been used as an excuse to RDM as long as I've been RP'ing and I think that's kind of what's killed the whole idea for me at this point.

There should always, ALWAYS be rules/guidelines and admin-permission when it comes to violent/disgusting/etc. roleplay. Otherwise people will just go around killing and robbing everyone.
Highkey hope they leave disgusting RP out of this. It was honestly shocking seeing people wanting to RP being pedophiles or children involved with them on LSRP.