BlackHood

Anyone need an assassin?

My name is BlackHood I'm an assassin and good at my job that's the only thing you need to know about me. I will assassinate any police officer political leader gang leader or even a normal civilian if the price is right.

On 12/02/2017 at 2:55 PM, BlackHood said:

My name is BlackHood I'm an assassin and good at my job that's the only thing you need to know about me. I will assassinate any police officer political leader gang leader or even a normal civilian if the price is right.

I like how you emphasise the normal civilian as the most high risk target in that sentence xD Should be the other way round I imagine....

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Kickapoo said:

I like how you emphasise the normal civilian as the most high risk target in that sentence xD Should be the other way round I imagine....

Thanks for the feedback 

On 2/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, BlackHood said:

Share what tactics you'd use, what connections and status.
- The Network I'm creating can help. Believe you received a message from me.

My name is Patrick Ludvig Sandager Pedersen Gorleone. I am the head of the crime family called The Black Mamba i am looking for an boudy guard just like you. you can kill people for me and get money. you can pretect me and get money you will have alot to say in the family cuz you will be the godafthers (me) bodyguard. think about it.               P.S i know english is bad

58ef1f050f6f3_blackmamba.jpg.3a863444fac

On 4/13/2017 at 2:47 AM, patrickaq100 said:

My name is Patrick Ludvig Sandager Pedersen Gorleone. I am the head of the crime family called The Black Mamba i am looking for an boudy guard just like you. you can kill people for me and get money. you can pretect me and get money you will have alot to say in the family cuz you will be the godafthers (me) bodyguard. think about it.               P.S i know english is bad

Do you have a thread for me to see your family. 

"The Left-Hand Mafia" is recruiting assassins that are willing to function as an assassin for a mafia that also possesses benefits from a political party within the game.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED considering that assassinations shall benefit the interests of "The Left-Hand Mafia" while ensuring that the assassin remains LEGALLY PROTECTED by a combination of the mafia AND political party.

"So, Mr. @DLimit. Please do tell us more on how you plan to legally protect someone who openly admits to being a hired murderer?"

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

"So, Mr. @DLimit. Please do tell us more on how you plan to legally protect someone who openly admits to being a hired murderer?"

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

The assassin shall be obligated to remain silent to any Law enforcement officers or state officials, excluding his lawyer, regarding the situation.

On 4/13/2017 at 12:47 PM, patrickaq100 said:

Hi I desire to join with you!  I am from Bangladesh. beside of India Continent of Asia

On 2/12/2017 at 9:55 AM, BlackHood said:

I’m a tryhard in gta online, I am used to killing players of all kinds. Need help?