Crazy

when can i play

16 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

True. I also heard rumours of a longer gameplay vid coming out soon, however that could've refereed to the aparament vid

The next video will be on "gun customisation" which is due to come out before the 1st module releases. The first module is due to release by the end of march at the latest with no delays!

• Like 2

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 2:42 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

The next video will be on "gun customisation" which is due to come out before the 1st module releases. The first module is due to release by the end of march at the latest with no delays!

Thanks for the information 

On 2/13/2017 at 9:42 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

So a whole bunch of gameplay will be released. Nice, James. Never forget me, spread my name through the servers. 

It's ok to get excited but you have to temper it with patience. This is a very small team of developers. You can't expect things to happen right away. That done said, I would like to do a little dabbling on the modules when they are released as well. At least we would be able to get a taste of it. There are plenty of other games out there being released that can occupy our time as we wait too you know.

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

It's ok to get excited but you have to temper it with patience. This is a very small team of developers. You can't expect things to happen right away. That done said, I would like to do a little dabbling on the modules when they are released as well. At least we would be able to get a taste of it. There are plenty of other games out there being released that can occupy our time as we wait too you know.

No shit