Karl_Wilson

General additions that would make the game great.

Imagine if you wanted to purchase a piece of clothing made of a special material such as silk or military grade kevlar. Of course purchasing kevlar clothing would be logically sold on the deep web in-game. Speaking of the deep web, adding such a thing would add so many possibilities.

Say a player wanted to purchase illegal items through the web, they would have to enter the deep web. Although there would be a process to enter the deep web, just in real life. These processes may include illegal software installation or ip blocking, all requiring a certain level of intelligence the player has on their character. The more intelligence, the easier hacking will be.

In the game Warframe, you can hack modules throughout a map to disable enemy awareness, re-program robots, and make your presence known. I've included a couple images of the hacking sequence.

589ff04d45419_warframehacking.thumb.png.

Outside_Solved.thumb.png.4911d7b4e948eb5

The general idea is very good, although I am not recommending that it is copied. Just a general reference to an idea.

Another idea I have is the ability to purchase drivable house boats, allowing the player to do various tasks while on the move, whether those tasks are legal or not. This idea also brings in new opportunities, such as more involvement with a certain military group: The Navy.

Other factors to add may be importable music files for those awesome road trips with the gang, and VR. 

These ideas may be too much to ask for but all I ask is that if you guys do add these, please, please dont put a price on them. The last thing I want to see from this game is that it would be pay-to-play.

My regards,

Karl Wilson

Edited by Karl_Wilson
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Karl_Wilson said:

Say a player wanted to purchase illegal items through the web, they would have to enter the deep web. Although there would be a process to enter the deep web, just in real life. These processes may include illegal software installation or ip blocking, all requiring a certain level of intelligence the player has on their character. The more intelligence, the easier hacking will be.

There is no things like skills or (Intelligence points) in this game.....

In the game Warframe, you can hack modules throughout a map to disable enemy awareness, re-program robots, and make your presence known. I've included a couple images of the hacking sequence.

There is no hacking at all in the game either.

Another idea I have is the ability to purchase drivable house boats, allowing the player to do various tasks while on the move, whether those tasks are legal or not.

I am very sure you can do this but I can't be certain and so @HairyGrenade can tell us.

This idea also brings in new opportunities, such as more involvement with a certain military group: The Navy.

There is No military stuff or military in this game such as the "Navy".

Other factors to add may be importable music files for those awesome road trips with the gang, and VR

Unfortunately, no importing of anything including music files. VR will only be in places like the cinema and other places with instancing maybe so that it don't lag anyone else, also other reasons.

Another idea I have is the ability to purchase drivable house boats

No houseboats on launch, maybe after!

Private chat/microphone chat group channels to help us players coordinate tactics and talk privately without others unable to overhear. I came up with this idea while thinking about the law enforcement career. How would we be able to catch criminals if they knew everything we are planning? How would we know where and what crime is being committed if the criminals would overhear us talking about it and get out of the area before we arrive? Pretty genius I'd say.