Erlich

Gun Smuggling

So for this idea I can think of 3 or 5 different ways of gun smuggling.

1) By bike- I've been watching a lot of sons of anarchy recently. So how this would work is you could only smuggle pistols (because its a bike.) You store pistols in either a satchel or a roll of cloth with pockets for the pistols.

2) Truck (hay bales)- Also a reference from sons of anarchy so its a wooden crate inside a hay bale (rectangular of course) and that could store probably every type of weapon from AK's to AR-15's. And to make it not suspicious the "hay bales" can be placed on the back of a truck, you'll look like a farmer just transporting hay.

3) Van/Truck- The classic crates in the back, once again can store probably every type of weapon, pretty simple  and straight forward.

4) Van/Truck(Duffle bags)- Same as van and truck probably can store every type of weapon.

Tell me what you think of this, especially you @JamesLuck01 your opinion is always good.

I say if it's practical is plausible. As long as you don't have 20 missiles jammed into the bikes satchel or a tank in the back of the truck I see no problem with that. 

• Like 1

Hidden storage compartments in the RV, NO ofiicer it's not a MethLab. . .  Just don't look under that mattress where the AK's and M16's are.

5 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Hidden storage compartments in the RV, NO ofiicer it's not a MethLab. . .  Just don't look under that mattress where the AK's and M16's are.

Definitely don't look under the kitchen seat that hides a huge compartment.

I think it's plausible. Only if they keep it real.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@FatJesusGaming I really don't know what else to say but other than @Cornholio hit what I would have said, but I doubt anyone will get a lot of "Assualt Rifle's" because they will be rare. So rare and expensive I should say.

But we can craft Assault Rifles?

12 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

But we can craft Assault Rifles?

yes, I am sure but it will be hard to get your hands on the materials which will be expensive.

I believe this was discussed during the talk on the youtube video about the criminals career. I believe they said we would be able to smuggle weapons and drugs.