adricopter

Game Beginning?

Once you start a new game will there be an apartment for us or does it start like a survival game where to you have to earn money to settle in but until that time you have to survive out in the wild or something?( This doubt came into my mind after seeing that the $100 package will have a studio apartment in store for us. )

8 minutes ago, adricopter said:

Once you start a new game will there be an apartment for us or does it start like a survival game where to you have to earn money to settle in but until that time you have to survive out in the wild or something?( This doubt came into my mind after seeing that the $100 package will have a studio apartment in store for us. )

You'll wake up in a apartment. And it's your choice where you go from there

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Not an apartment, it is a hotel and it won't be free for long and so you have to earn money quick otherwise you could be homeless.

If everyone started with an apartment then there would be no point to the pledges with them.

Edited by JamesLuck01

23 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not an apartment, it is a hotel and it won't be free for long and so you have to earn money quick otherwise you could be homeless.

If everyone started with an apartment then there would be no point to the pledges with them.

James with the clear up. That's right.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cornholio said:

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I remember hearing that you start identity on a train and you get off in whichever city you like to start the game

9 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

I remember hearing that you start identity on a train and you get off in whichever city you like to start the game

Yes, that is what was said but I have no clue as to if the dev's have changed that but never know and I don't think they did change that decision. @HairyGrenade Probably knows if it will be that way when starting.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, that is what was said but I have no clue as to if the dev's have changed that but never know and I don't think they did change that decision. @HairyGrenade Probably knows if it will be that way when starting.

No, you will start in Ash Hill with a temporary hotel room. 

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

No, you will start in Ash Hill with a temporary hotel room. 

You can't choose the city you want anymore? 

Not sad. It's like growing up, you don't choose. Think of it like

Your parents just kicked you out and you've got 50$ to your name. Now it's time to go out and see what happens.

or

You've been down on your luck recently and have been trying to find your way. 50$ and a pack of smokes now you gotta make something of yourself.

1 hour ago, Cornholio said:

Not sad. It's like growing up, you don't choose. Think of it like

Your parents just kicked you out and you've got 50$ to your name. Now it's time to go out and see what happens.

or

You've been down on your luck recently and have been trying to find your way. 50$ and a pack of smokes now you gotta make something of yourself.

8 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

Yes, if we came across in a train, maybe is the only city with a train station, so is acceptable. :)

If you have an apartment pledge you can choose the city you start in.

However about that you can't choose if you have the lower tier pledges, the result in long run could be a completely different outcome as it is a year atleast until the full game releases and so a lot of things can change in that time.

Please don't think that features are destined to stay the same as it is early in the development process.

• Like 1

I still wish there were development blogs. Give me the job, I just need the info and I can relay it to the people.

Cornholio for press 2017

From what I heard (can't remember where) there're supposed to be homeless shelters, so that if you don't have a place to live you can go there for your essentials or what not. . .  Lacking the privacy having your own place would come with.

8 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

From what I heard (can't remember where) there're supposed to be homeless shelters, so that if you don't have a place to live you can go there for your essentials or what not. . .  Lacking the privacy having your own place would come with.

Honestly, if James would allow it I may try and write and direct my own series in identity. That's if I'm able to be whitelisted. 

But unfortunately I'm required to have teamspeak for my interview