MidnightHD

Town Square Module

So I have a question about the town square module when it comes out is it gonna come out with the full map or just like one little area I am very curious to know how that's gonna work if they are gonna release the map full on town square or build the town up from each module that gets released via updates and what not if some one could explain to me it would be greatly appreciated

7 minutes ago, HaZard said:

So I have a question about the town square module when it comes out is it gonna come out with the full map or just like one little area I am very curious to know how that's gonna work if they are gonna release the map full on town square or build the town up from each module that gets released via updates and what not if some one could explain to me it would be greatly appreciated

It says it in the name.

"Town Square"

It is a closed off area of the map. Which the Town Square is actually in the city of Ash Hill.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HaZard said:

How big will town square be and what types of things might you find there though? if you don't mind me asking

Expand a bit on like what you mean. Do you mean what is in the closed off area for the module? or Do you mean for the full game?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HaZard said:

yes for the module like what might you expect to be in town square things to do shops houses etc

cinema, mini games e.g. (Chess), apartment customisation, some shops maybe, karaoke bar, painting on a canvas, writing books, pretty much social things.

• Like 1