ShepardHardkin

Designer's Of Tommorow Cars/Watches/Clothes/Furnature/ETC

As I Have Become More Exited With Trying To bring Realism To This Have There Be A Way To Have The people Who Have Pledged Make Identity Designer Clothes With Are Own Made Up Brand Names So when this blows Up It will be like for the people who played this in beta who actually got into the game we will be like Gucci/Valentino/Versace/Guess/Dior/M&K/Marc Jacobs/ETC but we make are own brands through Identity Just Like How these Brands <-- Started But New Names LIke  Balks & Von/Digorno/Randy&Rosseta/Evan Kennedy/Stoic/ThoughtLess/Conception Beaute/ETC the last one was the words Beauty Designing in french I would Love to be a ingame designer for Identity all the names i said were just made up to my knowledge i just wanted to show you that that would be my this with your game mabye even car designing lol only time will tell and my own Designer Suits >Suits By Shepard< aka SBS

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ShepardHardkin said:

As I Have Become More Exited With Trying To bring Realism To This Have There Be A Way To Have The people Who Have Pledged Make Identity Designer Clothes With Are Own Made Up Brand Names So when this blows Up It will be like for the people who played this in beta who actually got into the game we will be like Gucci/Valentino/Versace/Guess/Dior/M&K/Marc Jacobs/ETC but we make are own brands through Identity Just Like How these Brands <-- Started But New Names LIke  Balks & Von/Digorno/Randy&Rosseta/Evan Kennedy/Stoic/ThoughtLess/Conception Beaute/ETC the last one was the words Beauty Designing in french I would Love to be a ingame designer for Identity all the names i said were just made up to my knowledge i just wanted to show you that that would be my this with your game mabye even car designing lol only time will tell and my own Designer Suits >Suits By Shepard< aka SBS

Awesome. I'm a good dresser (according to my gf) and if I could I'd help in my spare time off my farm job.

As the guys behind the curtains developing Identity probably could not afford to acquire all these licenses to have all these brands in the game, I believe it is up to us players to create our own brands and distribute them throughout the Identity virtual world. It's an endless world of opportunity out there. I myself envision being a businessman in the game, manufacturing all sorts of different brand name electronics.

i would like to make my own brand but of what i couldn't tell you. maybe either clothes (mainly for my wife who will be playing with me) or player accessories. so hit me up if you'd like to talk more. my main job will be police officer. so i won't have much time to work on stuff.

Personally suits by Shepherd the main focus is designer suits shoes watches ties and probably will have women's wear as well but I would have to have more people on board with the company as a whole I'm going to need store clerks I'm going to need clerks for the stores I'm going to need people to give me design ideas so you know it's not just about me making the best brand by myself all about working as a team I'd really like to have some female input so I can have clothes for females as well because the more angles I can cover the better and the more profitable it becomes also does anybody like the tagine (follow the shepherd) its kind of sounds cheesy but I thought it kind of went with the mood 

@ShepardHardkin No car designing in the game.

@Businessmann I think it will be even hard for you to make a profit from cars. I would rather buy a car from the NPC as they are brand new ones than second hand cars etc. and also if you try sell any cars above those prices at the NPC owned car dealership then you will never sell anything.

• Like 1

Are there any video or Pictures on how the mechanics are to actually design anything in game ?
I have seen clips where gamedesigners have sayd that some of the items are player made, but not shown how to do that. I think that alot of those question regarding design, and/or producing ingame items could be answered with such a video. (also to figure out what there are options for),

Best regards
Turaxis

On 3/11/2017 at 4:01 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

@ShepardHardkin No car designing in the game.

@Businessmann I think it will be even hard for you to make a profit from cars. I would rather buy a car from the NPC as they are brand new ones than second hand cars etc. and also if you try sell any cars above those prices at the NPC owned car dealership then you will never sell anything.

Well what If its A fancy souped up Sports car with custom aspects? that dont come stalk at the NPC? or pehaps even being able to sell your car to the NPC for distributing purposes? that would be pretty cool.

10 hours ago, Turaxis said:

Are there any video or Pictures on how the mechanics are to actually design anything in game ?
I have seen clips where gamedesigners have sayd that some of the items are player made, but not shown how to do that. I think that alot of those question regarding design, and/or producing ingame items could be answered with such a video. (also to figure out what there are options for),

Best regards
Turaxis

There is no video showing that as of yet, especially stuff with cars because they will come close to the end of development. The rest will likely be shown at other points or just people will get to try it closer to the end too because if everyone knows how everything works before hand then nothing will be new and interesting to find out about when in game because you have already seen everything.

10 minutes ago, Robert9556 said:

Well what If its A fancy souped up Sports car with custom aspects? that dont come stalk at the NPC? or pehaps even being able to sell your car to the NPC for distributing purposes? that would be pretty cool.

You would likely get less than what it is worth even if you spent more on it to do it up... and so would just be no point selling a custom car to the dealership because you will lose money from it. Cars will be brand new and have no wear and tear when bought at the car dealerships as they are brand new and not second hand/ custom second hand cars.

I dident talk about on how to design a car, I know thats most likely pretty complicated as in real ife. On the other hand are there a bunch of items that should not be too hard to design, and then  choose fabric/material and colour. In some cases maby logo and a Picture or art. I could ex. be clothing, or  decor and other stuff to use in appartments and houses. 

If we as players could get some information about it, what RL skills needed, then it will be more easy for us to know if this can be an option for us to do. There is no way I would even think about designing a car, if I cant design a t-shirt. So the game mechanics to being able to design anything are quite vital for any player, wheather its to design small items or more complicated items. This is where other games have failed (if you ask me), such as Second Life, where all designs require that you can a special program laungage to make anything, except for a Square block, but then it will look like minecraft, and im sure thats not what Identity wants.

More complicated items, like a tv or radio, in other Words items that need a function i fully understand if that will require some more, but I dont know anything about any game mechanic so I really cant say if this is something I can do, want to do or in worst case, a copy from Second Life´s design and production fail where I know for sure that I wont do.

I did work with both Photoshop and 3DstudioMax  before, but idk If that will be something simular, but I hope that Identity staff will have something more easy so all can be part of any given design if they wish to try. (Photoshop and/or 3DStudioMax would come quite natual, for me, but very hard for others, but I really hope that the design part at least for the most normal small items, that will be something all players can do and improve their skill to, if they want to use time on it.)

So its not about that people gets tired of it, but to try looking forward for an awsone game, and trying to figure out what our Identity in the game can be.

Best regards
Turaxis

8 hours ago, Turaxis said:

I dident talk about on how to design a car, I know thats most likely pretty complicated as in real ife. On the other hand are there a bunch of items that should not be too hard to design, and then  choose fabric/material and colour. In some cases maby logo and a Picture or art. I could ex. be clothing, or  decor and other stuff to use in appartments and houses. 

If we as players could get some information about it, what RL skills needed, then it will be more easy for us to know if this can be an option for us to do. There is no way I would even think about designing a car, if I cant design a t-shirt. So the game mechanics to being able to design anything are quite vital for any player, wheather its to design small items or more complicated items. This is where other games have failed (if you ask me), such as Second Life, where all designs require that you can a special program laungage to make anything, except for a Square block, but then it will look like minecraft, and im sure thats not what Identity wants.

More complicated items, like a tv or radio, in other Words items that need a function i fully understand if that will require some more, but I dont know anything about any game mechanic so I really cant say if this is something I can do, want to do or in worst case, a copy from Second Life´s design and production fail where I know for sure that I wont do.

I did work with both Photoshop and 3DstudioMax  before, but idk If that will be something simular, but I hope that Identity staff will have something more easy so all can be part of any given design if they wish to try. (Photoshop and/or 3DStudioMax would come quite natual, for me, but very hard for others, but I really hope that the design part at least for the most normal small items, that will be something all players can do and improve their skill to, if they want to use time on it.)

So its not about that people gets tired of it, but to try looking forward for an awsone game, and trying to figure out what our Identity in the game can be.

Best regards
Turaxis

Look, I get what you mean, but the customisation for clothing is using pre-made assets in game which you can't use drawing tablets to design in-game but also needs no knowledge to design a t-shirt. I am bad with Photoshop and also i can't draw, which I am sure I can use the in-game tools to create something then you will be able to do it.

Thankyou thats what I hoped for, if players gets ideas that are not premade will there be options for contacting the staff ?
I do have some ideas, but prefer to wait untill I see the options, but thankyou for youre answer.

8 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

Thankyou thats what I hoped for, if players gets ideas that are not premade will there be options for contacting the staff ?
I do have some ideas, but prefer to wait untill I see the options, but thankyou for youre answer.

No, you won't have anything else other than the shapes and what not (assets) in the game , e.g. would e no point contacting anyone because they won't add it. If you want to suggest a idea go and post about it on the appropriate forum.

From what I have heard the shirts and that mess will be basically like a  Emblem Creator in many games where you put shapes together to make cooler shapes, with the option to draw your own shapes with a pencil tool