AdnerH

Tiny Homes, Meth Vans & Deploy-able Vehicles...

While listening to the recent Q&A  PowerGaming7 hosted, I heard that the Meth RV is able to be deployed anywhere "safe" or in certain places around the map!

With that ^ ~40 seconds of insight, I was wondering if livable tiny homes on wheels and RV's could exist? One might drive the home or RV around when packed up, and to be able to effectively use it again, said player would have to "deploy" the home. 

It would be cool to see what other people think; share your thoughts!

*I'm aware nothing is truly set in stone as of yet and that things usually end up changing rather dramatically. 

Edited by AdnerH
link did not work

4 hours ago, AdnerH said:

With that ^ ~40 seconds of insight, I was wondering if livable tiny homes on wheels and RV's could exist? One might drive the home or RV around when packed up, and to be able to effectively use it again, said player would have to "deploy" the home. 

It would be cool to see what other people think; share your thoughts!

Well, the RV can either be your home or a meth lab. If the meth lab is deployed, you cannot move it, instead you will have to pack and convert it back to a mobile home and then drive.

OMG meth labs? this game will never be playable in AUS.

Why the fuck are you promoting meth labs? it is the curse of humanity.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, the RV can either be your home or a meth lab. If the meth lab is deployed, you cannot move it, instead you will have to pack and convert it back to a mobile home and then drive.

Dude, I'm about to Robin Williams this shit

2 hours ago, nicko2u said:

The game won't be promoting or even teaching people how to really make meth, but more of the lines of showing the modern day life in america and drugs is one of the biggest things there.

36 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The game won't be promoting or even teaching people how to really make meth, but more of the lines of showing the modern day life in america and drugs is one of the biggest things there.

Dude, GTA 5 was banned for drug use and Fallout was nearly banned until they changed it. I think AUS is fucked

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Dude, GTA 5 was banned for drug use and Fallout was nearly banned until they changed it. I think AUS is fucked

Well VPN?

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well VPN?

I don't know if that'd work. AUS gets what they want. And I don't think they'd redo everything for specific AUS servers

17 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I don't know if that'd work. AUS gets what they want. And I don't think they'd redo everything for specific AUS servers

Ah well there is a lot of Aussie's waiting.

5 hours ago, nicko2u said:

They were planning on doing this kind of stuff from the start. It's even in their RP servers. I think this is more a problem with your government being censor happy and less a problem with the game and it's portrayal of drugs.

Edited by uncannierlink
  • Like 1