Hatoful

Calypso's Farm

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Thank you very much! I saw that you're starting back up with your MC, so good luck to you and your club! I know it'll turn out great ! :D 

Many thanks

1) Name: Charlabee

2) Job you're Interested in: Animal Vet/Expert

3) Why do you want that job?: I care for livestock IRL, sounds fun!

4) Any previous knowledge/experience in farming?: IRL experience with horses, chickens, cows, cats, dogs

5) Any relevant skills/strengths?: I get things done and can solve issues with animals quickly due to my passion for healthy livestock.

I also suggest these crops, they are typically easy to grow and winter hardy,

Collards

Broccoli

cabbage

onion

garlic

Corn

You may also want to consider some fruit trees like:

Plums

Pears

Apple

peaches

They go dormant in the winter and come back in the spring if properly cared for. :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Charlabee said:

1) Name: Charlabee

2) Job you're Interested in: Animal Vet/Expert

3) Why do you want that job?: I care for livestock IRL, sounds fun!

4) Any previous knowledge/experience in farming?: IRL experience with horses, chickens, cows, cats, dogs

5) Any relevant skills/strengths?: I get things done and can solve issues with animals quickly due to my passion for healthy livestock.

Welcome to the farm! You can have the job Animal Expert, but according to the devs, we won't be able to own any livestock. I'm not sure if that means there won't be any livestock in the game at all, or we just can't buy them, but I guess we'll have to see! Also, I really like the idea of fruit trees! I'll have to edit my OP and add some of those trees, so thanks for the suggestion! :D 

On 2/9/2017 at 5:51 PM, Hatoful said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Application Form:

1) Name: (Username or IGN)

2) Job you're Interested in:

3) Why do you want that job?:

4) Any previous knowledge/experience in farming? (e.g any farm games you've played, IRL experience)

5) Any relevant skills/strengths?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Either PM me this application or post in the comments! 

589ce8b762609_CalypsosFarm2.thumb.png.8d 589cfef30f9f2_CalypsosFarm3.png.eba67491

1) Cryogrogenix3 or Jace McCarthy

2) Manager

3) I have always dreamed of being in charge of a farm business but have only helped with the process. I think I will be a great addition to the business because I have both IRL and
in-game experience with farming. I know how IRL farms work and could easily make sure that Calypsos Farms stays great and stays everyone favorite in the farming industry. If I do not
get accepted please inform me on any jobs that I could take, I love your company and I truly want to be a part of it.

4) * Farming Simulator 2013-2016 
   * Over 28 hours of community farm work (I am in a community service group at school)
   * My grandparents own a farm and I have spent 2 summers at there farm acting as a farmhand
   * I live in Texas BTW

5) 
  * I know how to properly grow many different types of fruits/vegtables 
  * I have tons of experience with taking care of farm animals
  * I am an outgoing person 
  * I also agree with the idea of a smaller, fresher business rather than a large corporation 

I hope you take this application into cosideration Mr./Ms. Hatoful and I really do hope to gain a spot in your business. :)

Edited by Cryogenix3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryogenix3 said:

1) Cryogrogenix3 or Jace McCarthy

2) Manager

3) I have always dreamed of being in charge of a farm business but have only helped with the process. I think I will be a great addition to the business because I have both IRL and
in-game experience with farming. I know how IRL farms work and could easily make sure that Calypsos Farms stays great and stays everyone favorite in the farming industry. If I do not
get accepted please inform me on any jobs that I could take, I love your company and I truly want to be a part of it.

4) * Farming Simulator 2013-2016 
   * Over 28 hours of community farm work (I am in a community service group at school)
   * My grandparents own a farm and I have spent 2 summers at there farm acting as a farmhand
   * I live in Texas BTW

5) 
  * I know how to properly grow many different types of fruits/vegtables 
  * I have tons of experience with taking care of farm animals
  * I am an outgoing person 
  * I also agree with the idea of a smaller, fresher business rather than a large corporation 

I hope you take this application into cosideration Mr./Ms. Hatoful and I really do hope to gain a spot in your business. :)

Welcome to our first manager of Calypso's Farm! You sound like you have a lot of experience so hopefully, you, like you said, can help keep the farms great! :D 

7 hours ago, Dylan_Heisner said:

I'm impressed, you are the first professional looking farm I have seen. Nice job

Thank you, I really appreciate it! It's kind of hard to make plans for my farm seeing as such little information has been given about the details of farming mechanics, but hopefully, my plans here mirror how it'll actually be in-game! Thanks again ^_^

I'd like to welcome @jaylenclyde as our first assistant manager! Also updated the OP and added an assistant manager position for anyone who may not be able to commit a lot of time, but still want to work on the farm! xD 

love the logo man, and seems like you really know where ur headed with this and organized the info well. Also, if u need an extra hand with the "special crops" hollar at me cuz thats what i was interested in this game.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 11:13 AM, HomerSimpson said:

love the logo man, and seems like you really know where ur headed with this and organized the info well. Also, if u need an extra hand with the "special crops" hollar at me cuz thats what i was interested in this game.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! ^_^ I'll definately let you know if we need any more help with our very special crops ;)