Saint6

Where does everyone want to LIVE?

32 minutes ago, HaZard said:

BubbaBoosta's guitar string tattoos stay its a home made recipe called juvie lmao

The string won't go deep enough. But if you can make it work more power to ya. Haha

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

The string won't go deep enough. But if you can make it work more power to ya. Haha

lol thanks <3

2 hours ago, Phiedrus said:

Not saying you are wrong, but there's something that doesn't quite 'fit' about saving your game when you sleep.

Does such thing as 'saving' make any sense in an MMO?

I will have my apartment in the 'big crowded' city. I don't remember the names, but I think there's one that resembles NY.

I know, I think I may be wrong but I'm not totally sure. I couldn't find any information on saving, but for some reason, the idea of saving in your house comes up when I think of saving for Identity. Probably wrong though xD Also the NY city-like town is called Roseport! 

• Like 1

@JamesLuck01 well move on over because if its the most expensive i wish to move my happy bum there as well although never heard of that place but certainly sounds nice:) ideally tho i would like to live by the beach if any are even in existence in this game :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kandi said:

@JamesLuck01 well move on over because if its the most expensive i wish to move my happy bum there as well although never heard of that place but certainly sounds nice:) ideally tho i would like to live by the beach if any are even in existence in this game :D

Yes, you can live in the coastal city which is 1 of the 3 cities called Turtle Beach!

The 3 cities names are:

1. Ash Hill!

2. Roseport!

3. Turtle Beach!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, you can live in the coastal city which is 1 of the 3 cities called Turtle Beach!

The 3 cities names are:

1. Ash Hill!

2. Roseport!

3. Turtle Beach!

All jokes aside I lowkey wanna live in like the projects if they are gonna have a ghetto area which they defiantly should (((;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaZard said:

All jokes aside I lowkey wanna live in like the projects if they are gonna have a ghetto area which they defiantly should (((;

Same.

Two main locations for me is literally two different sides of the spectrum.

Deep urban city or country blumpkin woods. Either one will effect my music.

Nice

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Same.

Two main locations for me is literally two different sides of the spectrum.

Deep urban city or country blumpkin woods. Either one will effect my music.

I'd like to have a house on Turtle Beach. Just walk onto my deck and be able to enjoy early mornings with a cup of coffee. If TB is anything like Myrtle Beach than it'll be absolutely gorgeous all the time. I can't wait to live there.

• Like 2