Saint6

Where does everyone want to LIVE?

I was considering putting this in immigration, but I felt it was the wrong place for it. . .  Anyways, I have a watchful eye on Turtle Beach.  When I was in the USMC I lived in North and South Carolina for some time.  Incredibly beautiful sunrises and sunsets, along with some vicious storms.  Probably ranking top 5 of my favorite places on earth.  So where do you guys wish to call Home?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AlanDavidson said:

I want to live as far in the woods as possible! Most likely the area around Ash hill, the mountain town.

So my question for you:  High enough altitude you're in the snow caps? Or down in the Valley catchin trout on the riverside?

I'd probably set up my music shop in Turtle Beach. Carolina is amazing and I love it there. So I'd probably just relax at the beach and sell guitars.

• Like 1

City and in the woods! I want two houses. On weekends, go to woods. During weekday and work, chill in city.

• Like 2

I plan to live in the mountains of Ash Hill! Although Turtle Beach does sound fun to live in, I think the mountain terrain definitely fits me more! Eventually, I do hope to have a house in each of the main cities though, so I can experience living in each of the main areas! ^.^ 

• Like 1

Will it be possible to own multiple houses/properties. . .  I thought I heard somewhere that we could only reside in one at a time.  I'm guessing it is possible if you can "rent" properties out.

28 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Will it be possible to own multiple houses/properties. . .  I thought I heard somewhere that we could only reside in one at a time.  I'm guessing it is possible if you can "rent" properties out.

I don't think you'll be able to own two houses so...

IMG_2415.PNG.27872cd4417348b98a1795db07d

23 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

I'm pretty sure you can only own 1 house, but I think you can rent more than one apartment. I'm not 100% sure, though, as it may vary for official and unofficial servers. Don't quote me on this though o.e If I can't rent more than 1 apartment, though, I guess I'll just have to live in a roadside motel or something xD 

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I'm pretty sure you can only own 1 house, but I think you can rent more than one apartment. I'm not 100% sure, though, as it may vary for official and unofficial servers. Don't quote me on this though o.e If I can't rent more than 1 apartment, though, I guess I'll just have to live in a roadside motel or something xD 

Seems kinda backwards. Why would you want to rent more than one apartment? There are benefits to owning more than one house though.

Trailer Park Boys that shit 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, facade said:

Seems kinda backwards. Why would you want to rent more than one apartment? There are benefits to owning more than one house though.

I guess the reason why I would want to rent more than one apartment is so I can have a home in each of the major cities and be able to save without having to drive halfway across the map to get to my main home. If I remember correctly you save by sleeping in your home. I'm not sure if that applies to just actual houses or apartments, though.

Edited by Hatoful

I guess the reason why I would want to rent more than one apartment is so I can have a home in each of the major cities and be able to save without having to drive halfway across the map to get to my main home. 

"No houses will be duplicated."

This means the houses that are in the game on one server are the only houses on that server. For example.

100 houses on a server. Jim buys one. Now there are only 99 houses left. Unlimited apartments I assume. Extremely limited houses.

4 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Hell, I may find myself living out of one of them nifty converted RV-meth labs xD

IMG_2422.JPG.b1bcb6f482eace753a6f38fc645

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

"No houses will be duplicated."

This means the houses that are in the game on one server are the only houses on that server. For example.

100 houses on a server. Jim buys one. Now there are only 99 houses left. Unlimited apartments I assume. Extremely limited houses.

I know houses won't be duplicated, but I'm talking about apartments. I'm not sure if I'm right, though, but you save your game by sleeping in your bed. If you don't save by sleeping, then my bad then, but I can't find any information on saving the game. For example, if I have 1 house in Ash Hill, where I do most of my playing and working, then I could buy another apartment in one of the other main cities. That way, if it's dark and I'm on the other side of the map at Turtle Beach partying it up, I could just save in my apartment at Turtle Beach, instead of driving back to my main house. (I'm not sure if you can do that, though, I'm just saying if you're able to do that, then that's why I would want another apartment)

Not saying you are wrong, but there's something that doesn't quite 'fit' about saving your game when you sleep.

Does such thing as 'saving' make any sense in an MMO?

I will have my apartment in the 'big crowded' city. I don't remember the names, but I think there's one that resembles NY.

Edited by Phiedrus

maybe even sell tattoos on the corner that I make with a guitar string and pen ink and name myself bubbaboosta

Edited by HaZard

12 minutes ago, HaZard said:

maybe even sell tattoos on the corner that I make with a guitar string and pen ink and name myself bubbaboosta

Guitar string tattoos don't stay. Need real needles for that.

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Guitar string tattoos don't stay. Need real needles for that.

BubbaBoosta's guitar string tattoos stay its a home made recipe called juvie lmao