Question

I came here to get some kind of closure since a friend and I were having an argument about "If a police officer is killed can't you loot their special items and use them?" while he said "Yes" it pained me to think of it being a possibility of criminals being able to run around and handcuff people, use police batons, or wear police armor for extra protection. 

It didn't add up to me and the thought of that happening would be extremely over powering and you could easily take over the town with just a few thugs and spawn kill people.

So, can you use specialized police items?

60 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

Any reason that you hate the place i live? i am just saying that is MORE SAFE when 2 officers patrolling. can help each others! What one officer can do if he get attacked by 2 persons? Boredomfalls explained nothing.He is just talking ironicallly all the time for something that he dont knows how it works. 

I do not hate the place you live. But wherever I live, I prefer cops having common sense. Something which you lack a lot of.
Even two officers can get downed, kidnapped, etc. if there are multiple assailants. Unless you want to start sending 4 cops per vehicle, that's something I'd see coming out of your mouth... @Boredomfalls knows exactly what he's talking about. Everyone can see that but you. Admit you're wrong and take it like a man. It makes no sense having two officers per car. And I feel if we keep explaining the logic behind it, over and over again, you still won't grasp it. It seems you have the common sense and logic of a 16 year old. That's what we make from the things you claim/state.

6 minutes ago, Genesai said:

I do not hate the place you live. But wherever I live, I prefer cops having common sense. Something which you lack a lot of.
Even two officers can get downed, kidnapped, etc. if there are multiple assailants. Unless you want to start sending 4 cops per vehicle, that's something I'd see coming out of your mouth... @Boredomfalls knows exactly what he's talking about. Everyone can see that but you. Admit you're wrong and take it like a man. It makes no sense having two officers per car. And I feel if we keep explaining the logic behind it, over and over again, you still won't grasp it. It seems you have the common sense and logic of a 16 year old. That's what we make from the things you claim/state.

2 officers can get down but harder than 1 officer. did i said that i want to send 4 cops per vehicle? you serious? maybe you are tired and you need to sleep. jesus.... i said its more safe to sent 2 cops per vehicle, but ffs you can go alone if you loved so! but you will not have a partner next to you to help you if something happen. Course you agree with him you are ironic as him too and have no respect for other opinions and suggestions.Crusty af.lets stop this conversation here. Do what ever you want. all that i have to said for this case i said them,Just want a realistic game like everyone. 

10 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

did i said that i want to send 4 cops per vehicle? you serious? maybe you are tired and you need to sleep. jesus.... 

I said that out of sarcasm. Read, then think, and then reply. Not the other way around. :)

10 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

Course you agree with him you are ironic as him too and have no respect for other opinions and suggestions.Crusty af.lets stop this conversation here. Do what ever you want. all that i have to said for this case i said them,Just want a realistic game like everyone. 

Lol, I do respect opinions, but you don't. You fail to see the LOGICAL point both him and me are making. You keep defending your point, but fail to see ours. So don't talk to me about not respecting opinions. Then also, I look outside into the real world, and I see cops driving solo. When I check the news in other countries ... solo cops again. And rarely, as I said before, you'll see two cops in one car. We're not living in a '70s TV-show about cops, in which they may show two cops per car.

EDIT: If you want realism, then you want one cop per car. Period.

Edited by Genesai

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

I said that out of sarcasm. Read, then think, and then reply. Not the other way around. :)

Lol, I do respect opinions, but you don't. You fail to see the LOGICAL point both him and me are making. You keep defending your point, but fail to see ours. So don't talk to me about not respecting opinions. Then also, I look outside into the real world, and I see cops driving solo. When I check the news in other countries ... solo cops again. And rarely, as I said before, you'll see two cops in one car. We're not living in a '70s TV-show about cops, in which they may show two cops per car.

EDIT: If you want realism, then you want one cop per car. Period.

Look, every cop decides if he want to patrol alone or get a partner. This is our system here in Greece. You have the choice to drive solo. its not a law that every cop MUST drive 1 by 1.Btw the case of thread is loot police bodies and we are talking about cops per veh haha xD 

6:17 Not even 2 cops.. xD 

Edited by Alex77

15 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

You clearly don't live in so much as a suburban town let alone a country town then.

as someone who does let me educate you on the subject for a second time. -clears throat- yes they do. Because there's a lot less crime in rural and suburban areas, and it's a lot cheaper they can justify it. And they do daily. 

lmboooo

4 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Any reason that you hate the place i live? i am just saying that is MORE SAFE when 2 officers patrolling. can help each others! What one officer can do if he get attacked by 2 persons? Boredomfalls explained nothing.He is just talking ironicallly all the time for something that he dont knows how it works. 

I'm a police dispatcher an EMT and a firefighter. How do I not know how my police department or the various other police departments work? Which might I add is a requirement for my position seeing as how IM the one communicating with them and relaying policies

4 hours ago, Alex77 said:

I'm a police dispatcher an EMT and a firefighter. How do I not know how my police department or the various other police departments work? Which might I add is a requirement for my position seeing as how IM the one communicating with them and relaying policies

12 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Yeah but you put the officers lives of risk if they patrolling 1 by 1.and they can leave from traffic stop but they should info the driver that they have stopped. 

But if every criminal will try to get guns from police there will be a war zone in the city police vs robbers.in my server cant be that because police are more than citizens, then we can control them.

On your server?? You aren't even a cop yet, why are you deciding what the server you play on will be like? There will be many more criminals than police officers. The cops will be stretched over the entire map. The point that you made was that if criminals can loot police for weapons the city would be a war zone, which is exactly my point. I can barely understand what you are saying, and the few points you made that are legible still are illogical. This isn't Soviet Russia, you can't just control the population with the police. 

10 hours ago, Alex77 said:

You don't know how it works either, plus you will have no authority to dictate how the police patrol. Odds are that you won't be a very good cop, if you are even one at all. Unless two officers patrol together by choice, you will have no say in the matter. I really hope that English is not your native language, because if it is then I would be very confused. Even if it is more safe for two officers to patrol together, that doesn't mean it will happen in game. It is more safe if all cops had AR-15s and tanks, but that doesn't mean it is practical. 

11 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

On your server?? You aren't even a cop yet, why are you deciding what the server you play on will be like? There will be many more criminals than police officers. The cops will be stretched over the entire map. The point that you made was that if criminals can loot police for weapons the city would be a war zone, which is exactly my point. I can barely understand what you are saying, and the few points you made that are legible still are illogical. This isn't Soviet Russia, you can't just control the population with the police. 

You don't know how it works either, plus you will have no authority to dictate how the police patrol. Odds are that you won't be a very good cop, if you are even one at all. Unless two officers patrol together by choice, you will have no say in the matter. I really hope that English is not your native language, because if it is then I would be very confused. Even if it is more safe for two officers to patrol together, that doesn't mean it will happen in game. It is more safe if all cops had AR-15s and tanks, but that doesn't mean it is practical. 

on my server yes whats your problem? in my server police will be more than every other job. i will be the police chief so i can control everything at police.i am just talking for police equipment not for military.  

10 hours ago, Alex77 said:

on my server yes whats your problem? in my server police will be more than every other job. i will be the police chief so i can control everything at police.i am just talking for police equipment not for military.  

You won't be police chief. The devs said it will either be nobody or an Admin. Also, even if you were you still wouldn't be able to increase the number of police officers. The Governer would have to increase the budget and most likely raise taxes significantly.

Edited by yellowhero12