StatTrackLCD

Questions About TOWN SQUARE

hello, before i put money on this game i need to know if i spend $30 on the game will i beable to play the game when the town square comes out?

if soo i might as well wait longer and spend the extra money, plus i would beable to see reviews

If you pledge I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play the module. I'm not sure if you have to buy the beta edition or just a regular one. I'm sure you've got to buy the beta version though.

If you buy the founder package, which is the 30$ one, you will have access to the full game once it comes out, as well as the beta and 3 modules. So yes ^.^ Also, I wouldn't wait much longer if you're actually planning on buying any of the packages. Once the town square module is released (Somewhere around March) you will no longer be able to get some of the packages, and they will increase in price. So act while you still can !

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 2

ok thank you, looks like my wallet will be lighter as soon as the make progress on town square... (its been 76% for a mounth +

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StatTrackLCD said:

ok thank you, looks like my wallet will be lighter as soon as the make progress on town square... (its been 76% for a mounth +

I'd do it sooner rather than later. How shitty would it be if it went from 76% to 100%, released and then the Founder+ package was no longer available? I am pretty sure I saw somewhere that once they released the first module the prices were going up and there was a possibility of not being able to get beta access any more.

After prices do go up (after beta and town square module), what would the average cost of the real game be once officially released as a full game? 

30 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

my guess is 29.99 or 39.99 on steam cause they take a % of the money too 

Sounds fair and a really good price tag, especially considering this is fps, tps, or simulator and evolving into more. Cool. Thanks for the estimate! o/

2 hours ago, kmk777 said:

my guess is 29.99 or 39.99 on steam cause they take a % of the money too 

@LifeisReal @StatTrackLCD Guys that estimate is fair but on full release they said that the steam retail price will be $45.

Before the full release and after the 1st module releases the price of the game will probably go and double or to full price.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Well, to be honest. . .  The warnings have been posted already.  When they release the first module there's suppose to be a significant increase in price for the packages.  We also know that the first module should be ready sometime by the end of March, if things stay on track.  This is from the pledge store directly:  "With the upcoming launch of the new Identity shop, many of the items listed on this crowdfunding page will no longer be available, such as all insured vehicles and currency. Furthermore, the price of most items listed here will bump up to their standard prices which will be considerably more expensive. Now is your time to save money and get a head start which won't be available much longer!" --- My regards is to get what you want, while you can! Edit- I also heard the price for the game was going to be around $45.00USD at launch, I cannot verify the accuracy of this.

Edited by Saint6

5 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

Also, i've seen in the forums that the devs will actual warn ppl before removing the pledge store, @JamesLuck01 or @HairyGrenade , could you confirm please?

Well they will announce the release of the town square and that would likely to be a week before releasing it, however that announcement is a warning to say last chance really if you think about it that way. I don't know if it will be a annoucement only to backers or everyone included on the forum/ via social media areas too.

Edited by JamesLuck01