Arky

Redwood Working's Inc.

Redwood Working's was founded in 1891 in Washington State with no more than 14 men in total. Redwood Working's was originally called Woodesso's but after they became known for their huge take on quality furniture they became Redwood Working's. 

IMG_2433.thumb.JPG.ca7d758b4c844bca42d72

One of the first pictures taken at the Redwood Logging Mill in 1896. Locals began to purchase up extreme amounts of furniture that was made by Redwood trees because of its distinctive pattern and design. When the company began to gain traction the owner of Woodeso's sold the company to William Benin

IMG_2435.GIF.e48c0e5f85e860684289dc01e96

William Benin posing for his company portrait, 1896.

When Benin purchased the company he stopped manufacturing furniture with Redwood trees and moved over to Walnut, Maple, Oak and Chestnut. He felt that these woods were in higher number and could grow nearly limitlessly. The company's profits rose nearly 47% by time 1911 rolled around. By then Redwood Working's had moved to Northern California and Oregon to start logging there. 

IMG_2434.JPG.a5ddfb5f81967a1cd050195986d

Two men posing for their hard work, 1912.

For about 30 years the profits declined slowly which brought the death of William Benin at age 62. When his son Sam Benin took over he began to see a new line of work for RedWood Working's. He began to produce some of the first guitars for people like Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley and made a special piano for Jerry Lee Lewis. When the 60's rolled around the British Invasion was in full swing. Led Zeppelin, The Who and Queen were dominating the airwaves alongside Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eric Clapton and Small Faces. 

Samuel had shaped a logging company into more than just a logging company. He became good friends with the makers of Fender and Gibson and began sharing some of his own guitar designs with them. Together they made guitars like the Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Les Paul, Telecaster and many more. At one point Samuel was in talk with Eddie Van Halen to make his own signature amplifiers. Sadly Samuel died of cancer at the age of 83, and Eddie Van Halen went on to make his 5150 brand of amps. 

Now the company is owned by Jason Harrison. The company still makes furniture and guitars and with Jason's knowledge of instruments he's sure to make waves on the Island.

Edited by Arky
  • Like 3

Made my company into something more universal. If anybody is interested in working here just say so and I'll make a form for you all to fill out. Thank you for reading.

RedWood Working's will also provide hunters with cabins for rent. I'll also be speaking with the Governor to see if I can purchase a small plot of land so you can hunt all year round. 

Im going to base my rent off of how long you plan to stay and how many tags you fill.

The maximum tag count is 5 and you cannot shoot doe's or fawns, we want to keep the deer on the Island.

1 Tag filled is gonna be 5$

2 Tags filled is gonna be 10$

3 Tags filled is gonna be 15$

4 Tags filled is gonna be 20$

5 Tags filled is gonna be 25$

Now as for the renting situation.

For each night you stay it'll be exactly the same. You pay in advance. If you wanna stay 2 nights you have to pay 10$ in advance to stay.

There will also be a reward for anybody that can shoot a buck that is 7 point or higher. If you can prove it then you will be rewarded and extra tag and you'll have a free extra night redeemable at any time (unless there are other occupants in the cabin.

Hope you're interested. Good hunting.

Edited by Arky

I was thinking in run a business like that.. cutting trees and selling timber, slats and lumber. But I think that requires a lot of investment, so I will be more like a adventurous old man searching for treasure in the sea or whatsoever place. O.o

5 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

I was thinking in run a business like that.. cutting trees and selling timber, slats and lumber. But I think that requires a lot of investment, so I will be more like a adventurous old man searching for treasure in the sea or whatsoever place. O.o

If you want a job man I always need helping hands.

6 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Lol History wasn't one of my best subjects. But hey, Identity is an rpg. Good job, very detailed story.

Just gotta make some stuff up sometimes. I did look up when redwoods became extinct and when Washington was established as a state

Hey, that's what rpg are all about. Creating your own story and developing your character. Doesn't hurt to throw in some actual facts into the mix. We have the chance to be who we always dreamed we could be with Identity. So many opportunities before us. That done said, I'm finding myself torn between becoming a cop or a businessman. On one hand I like dishing out justice, and on the other Im a tech lover who would like to start my own electronics company. Hmmm. I might make two accounts. ¬¬

28 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Hey, that's what rpg are all about. Creating your own story and developing your character. Doesn't hurt to throw in some actual facts into the mix. We have the chance to be who we always dreamed we could be with Identity. So many opportunities before us. That done said, I'm finding myself torn between becoming a cop or a businessman. On one hand I like dishing out justice, and on the other Im a tech lover who would like to start my own electronics company. Hmmm. I might make two accounts. ¬¬

Unfortunately that's against the rules

8 minutes ago, Arky said:

Unfortunately that's against the rules

I thought I heard that it is possible. Ah well, if it isn't I'll play one career and then eventually switch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I want to be the boss of a powerful gang, I want to dominate territories and be respected by other gangs the police will be afraid of me I'll be one of the most wanted by the police and one of the most feared by the identity society

I would appreciate it if talks like this didn't happen in my thread. Mainly because this is my business thread.

19 minutes ago, Arky said:

I would appreciate it if talks like this didn't happen in my thread. Mainly because this is my business thread.

I agree. Wrong section Thiago.

4 minutes ago, Thiago said:

You are very ignorant.

Dice el hombre publicando la misma cosa una y otra vez. No publicas tus pensamientos y lo que quieres hacer en la página de negocios de alguien. Eso es lo que es ignorante.

Translation for our English speaking friends.

Says the man posting the same thing over and over. You don't post your thoughts and what you want to do in somebody's business page. That's what is ignorant.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thiago said:

You are very ignorant.

What does this have to do with being ignorant? Ignorance implies that we do not know something,. What is it that you think we don't know?

Edited by Mentality
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Mano, se eu uso o tradutor do Google é o meu problema e eu publicar uma mesma coisa também é um problema do meu

Uh, what? I don't see what you are getting at. I guess maybe I am ignorant, but you aren't making it easy on your part.

15 hours ago, Thiago said:

You have prejudice because I use Google Translator

Your point right there is invalid. @HairyGrenade can you please delete a lot of these posts if you can? I didn't want a full blown argument on my topic.

8 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Porfavor vai se fuder filha da puta vai dar seu cu gay

So let's sum this up. You constantly repeat yourself like a fucking idiot. Then call me ignorant for some bullshit about Google Translator which I even told you I used it as well. And when I told you that made your argument invalid you pulled the homophobic card? For a person with fresh blood on this site you sure know how to make yourself look like a moron. Have fun dickhead.

4 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Você pode me fazer um favor de ir pro inferno filha da puta 

Number One: Speak English please. Even if you have to use a translator. I have been ever since you got on this site. Google has a nice one.

Number Two: No, I won't go to Hell.

Number Three: Maybe don't go around telling people to fuck themselves in a language they don't speak.