Honestii

Resumé/Applications for Businesses

Hello, this is a place for people to submit their resumés, businesses and companies can also stop by to look for somebody to employ that they might be interested in. 

-

Please no spam, and post one resumé, edit the original if change is required. 

-

I would suggest to add information about what kind of work interests you, and what you wouldn't like to do, just for the employer. Also make sure to let them know how to contact you, if you wish to be contacted.

-

Future Updates:

By the end of the next few months expect a dedicated website for this resumé directory, that future workers/ employees can send their resumé in and get it professionally presented to businesses/ companies. Expect this website to be running in a couple months.

Good luck,  ~ Jaxen Coa.

Edited by Honestii

15 minutes ago, Honestii said:

Hello, this is a place for people to submit their resumés, businesses and companies can also stop by to look for somebody to employ that they might be interested in. 

-

Please no spam, and post one resumé, edit the original if change is required. 

-

I would suggest to add to add information about what kind of work interests you, and what you wouldn't like to do, just for the employer. Also make sure to let them know how to contact you, if you wish to be contacted.

-

Future Updates:

By the end of the next few months expect a dedicated website for this resumé directory, that future workers/ employees can send their resumé in and get it professionally presented to businesses/ companies. Expect this website to be running in a couple months.

Good luck,  ~ Jaxen Coa.

What if someone needs to post two times for their individual businesses?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cornholio said:

What if someone needs to post two times for their individual businesses?

I mean, please only one resumé. Please. You can reply and post if you want.