TheDynasty

Officer Dynasty YouTube Series

Hey guys some of you may know me some of you may not. I run a YouTube channel with 5800 Subscribers at the time I am writing this. I am planning on doing a YouTube series as a police officer following along my journey and perhaps some funny encounters (I will also do other types of videos on the game of course).I am really looking forward to this game as there currently aren't any games where there is a real and good dedicated police force! I hope some of you will be able to join me along in this journey and maybe I'll see some of you on the field! My YouTube channel is TheDynasty in case you were wondering :D .

Edited by TheDynasty
  • Like 4

I will join you definitely I will be doing the same thing I will do more realistic things all on camera. like changing into my uniform and all that but first starting out as a civ at my home and then heading out to work. If you agree on this the reply back with a #PDCAMERA  hope to see you there... Peace OUT                    

Just wanna say i love your videos dynasty and im totally looking forward to this series! I'll definately watch it when you make the series!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheDynasty said:

Hey guys some of you may know me some of you may not. I run a YouTube channel with 5800 Subscribers at the time I am writing this. I am planning on doing a YouTube series as a police officer following along my journey and perhaps some funny encounters (I will also do other types of videos on the game of course).I am really looking forward to this game as there currently aren't any games where there is a real and good dedicated police force! I hope some of you will be able to join me along in this journey and maybe I'll see some of you on the field! My YouTube channel is TheDynasty in case you were wondering :D .

So it's a reality series?

• Like 1

Also, if you need writers I'm your guy. I've worked on a couple of projects in the past.

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

So it's a reality series?

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Also, if you need writers I'm your guy. I've worked on a couple of projects in the past.

No it's not really a reality series, it's more like a comedy series / walkthrough series of my character's life as a cop. And thank you but i'm not really into the whole scripting thing I like to make things up on the spot and i like it when things happen randomly, makes it more genuine and less cringey

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

No it's not really a reality series, it's more like a comedy series / walkthrough series of my character's life as a cop. And thank you but i'm not really into the whole scripting thing I like to make things up on the spot and i like it when things happen randomly, makes it more genuine and less cringey

Don't let your subs ruin everybody's time. I'm not saying you will but a lot of YouTubers have subs that are just pure cancer. 

And if you are doing a series like that I guess you'll run into me sometime. Either if I decide to become a cop or stay a whacked out criminal

1 hour ago, ThePro said:

Just wanna say i love your videos dynasty and im totally looking forward to this series! I'll definately watch it when you make the series!

Thanks buddy :) 

• Like 1

So are you doing this in inspiration from BedBananas? He did a meth RP but this sorta sounds like that. Only with a cop meeting weird people.

19 hours ago, Cornholio said:

So are you doing this in inspiration from BedBananas? He did a meth RP but this sorta sounds like that. Only with a cop meeting weird people.

Not sure who that is so no not really, I sorta just thought it was going to be a cool idea and it won't always have to be funny, as long as it is interesting then it will be good :)

Edited by TheDynasty

Man, my name is a magical prison! I'm going for the whole cop ordeal as well and gameplay will be a neccesary part of my journey as far as recording and editing goes! So as it stands, now you've got a partner, Dynasty and Azkaban bustin' down doors, takin' names, and solvin' problems

Also as far as content goes, I can make a fairly good video intro for the series at least for my own, because if I figure out how it'll work, I can have sirens over a beat lighting my name up with red and blue.

Add me on Skype kodaro.adaro if you're interested in that kinda thing.

Edited by AzkabanTV