Treyler

Pace Shippings™ - We strive to become your delivery service

Delivery1.png?dl=1

We strive to become your delivery service

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1We are Pace Shippings a delivery corporation inside Identity. This post is here to give you insight on why you should pick Pace Shippings as your delivery provider.

The right tools for the right job

Each job has its own set of challenges so that is why we provide multiple types of services.

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1Residential

Standard Shipping

Express Shipping

Overnight Shipping

SameDay Shipping

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1Commerical

Standard Freight

Express Freight

Overnight Freight

SameDay Freight

Commerical customers can also purchase package shipping.

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1Partnerships

We are always looking for new partnerships. If you are interested send a message to Treyler.

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1Pricing

Since Identity has not been released, and we do not have an idea on how the economy will look we will not officially release any information on prices.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LogoP64x64.png?dl=1Jobs and Careers

Working at Pace Shippings provides an exceptional experience with great pay!

If you would like to apply to be apart of the Pace Shippings team we ask you to apply at the link below.

Application

**Everything in this post is a concept**

© 2018 Pace Shippings

Edited by Treyler
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, EthoDoezStuff said:

Hello. I am interested in joining your company.

Do you guys have any vacant office jobs?

On 7/16/2017 at 10:15 AM, EthoDoezStuff said:

Do you guys have any vacant office jobs?

Yes We Do As A Board of director

Actually once the post is updated and my signature is fixed I am the company manager now I believe employee manager is open

On 7/4/2017 at 7:26 PM, Treyler said:

Come fill out an application to become part of the Pace Shippings Team!

Where

23 minutes ago, Treyler said:

Bump

Just some advice, which you are free to take or reject, but there are much more ways to boost your post's position on the forum other than saying "Bump". Post a company update, some new information, etc. but just repeatedly posting "Bump" just makes it appear as though you want attention and can't think of anything else to post but "Bump". If you really want to take a step up in the Identity Business world, I would suggest coming up with very creative ways to do simple things like Bumping your post. There are also lots of more things you could do in addition to this to elevate your company's status. For example, create a website, enhance your Discord, etc. 

And again, this is advice, not an attempt to trash your company or its thread. It is up to you how you react to this. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, slovaceck said:

Just some advice, which you are free to take or reject, but there are much more ways to boost your post's position on the forum other than saying "Bump". Post a company update, some new information, etc. but just repeatedly posting "Bump" just makes it appear as though you want attention and can't think of anything else to post but "Bump". If you really want to take a step up in the Identity Business world, I would suggest coming up with very creative ways to do simple things like Bumping your post. There are also lots of more things you could do in addition to this to elevate your company's status. For example, create a website, enhance your Discord, etc. 

And again, this is advice, not an attempt to trash your company or its thread. It is up to you how you react to this. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

It's true that this makes me feel like being on the tom's hardware forums sometimes :)

Identity is nearing completion each and every day, join the Pace Shippings Team before it is too late!

Thanks, I believe with how my company is looking at the moment it will be a great success. The staff team is looking great!

On 2/7/2017 at 6:47 AM, Treyler said:

Customer Security is very important to us so not even the drivers will know what your name is.

Then how will they know who to deliver their package to? :P 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:18 AM, Capped said:

Ton of competition in this space lol. Kinda glad I got out :P 

Half of the people won't make it passed the first day of their companies opening.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 8:24 PM, Norway174 said:

Then how will they know who to deliver their package to? :P 

Pictures. 

@Treyler That feels even more invasive and like a bigger threat to costumer service. And if you require a picture of all of your customers, I don't think you're gonna have that many costumers.

I know, I for one, wouldn't. :P