TheDynasty

If I increase my pledge during the Town Square module, will I still get the benefits?

Question

So say the town square module was released, say i then played the module for a bit and then decided to increase my pledge to the one with the apartment. Would it then show up in game for me right away during the module?

@HairyGrenade if you could enlighten me on this that would be great. Thanks! :D 

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, TheDynasty said:

So say the town square module was released, say i then played the module for a bit and then decided to increase my pledge to the one with the apartment. Would it then show up in game for me right away during the module?

@HairyGrenade if you could enlighten me on this that would be great. Thanks! :D 

@TheDynasty Even if you do not pledge for the apartment you will get a temporary apartment in the TownSquare so that you can try out the customisation. But We do not know if and what pledge things will change. 

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@TheDynasty Even if you do not pledge for the apartment you will get a temporary apartment in the TownSquare so that you can try out the customisation. But We do not know if and what pledge things will change. 

Do you know where they said this? The temporary apartment?

1 hour ago, TheDynasty said:

Do you know where they said this? The temporary apartment?

I can try find out but can't remember.

On 2/6/2017 at 4:32 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

@HairyGrenade do you happen to know about this temp apartment? Is it true?

4 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

@HairyGrenade do you happen to know about this temp apartment? Is it true?

No idea if it's true or not, all that was said was you will be able to access the apartment in your pledge rewards for customization. 

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

No idea if it's true or not, all that was said was you will be able to access the apartment in your pledge rewards for customization. 

So when the town square module comes out and I increase my pledge afterwards, will I be able see the apartment I just pledged for in game? Or will I need to increase the pledge before the module is out?

5 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

So when the town square module comes out and I increase my pledge afterwards, will I be able see the apartment I just pledged for in game? Or will I need to increase the pledge before the module is out?

You will be able to upgrade to an apartment afterwards.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:34 PM, TheDynasty said:

@TheDynasty When i just went to the shop it said any pledge under the one I made was purchased, I could only buy the pledge above. And it said prices are heavily discounted and they wont be there after the module is released. I got mine as fast as i could... just in case