TheDynasty

What will SWAT do in the game???

Question

So someone asked me what the SWAT would be doing in the game then if there were no police raids on houses. I couldn't really find a good answer so does anyone know more about this? If you can give me a list of some things the SWAT could do in game then that would be great! Thanks!

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, TheDynasty said:

So someone asked me what the SWAT would be doing in the game then if there were no police raids on houses. I couldn't really find a good answer so does anyone know more about this? If you can give me a list of some things the SWAT could do in game then that would be great! Thanks!

They will respond to Bank Heists!

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I was kinda looking for a detailed list lol that's just one thing

47 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

I was kinda looking for a detailed list lol that's just one thing

I assume they will come in anytime there's a major situation that police cannot handle. All I see that has been confirmed is for bank heists, but I can't imagine they wouldn't be used for other heists or other situations.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2017 at 8:29 PM, facade said:

I assume they will come in anytime there's a major situation that police cannot handle. All I see that has been confirmed is for bank heists, but I can't imagine they wouldn't be used for other heists or other situations.

On 2/6/2017 at 5:31 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah I was just looking for more specific answers but yeah if nothing more is confirmed yet then that kinda sucks, guess I'll just have to wait a bit for more info. Thanks anyways xD