Sign in to follow this  
eljayb

Advertising Agencies

Hi all!

This is my first post, but I've been lurking the forums for a while and it's great to be here! I had an idea for a particular business venture, pertaining to the field of advertising, media, and design. Agencies would be able to:

- purchase billboards/poster spots around the map, which can then be used to generate income through displaying adverts. The potential for advert locations is practically limitless, and could be as simple as a concert poster on the wall of a cafe, but could be as complex as truck liveries, adverts on planes, or adverts on huge screens in the city centre. These could be interactive and would take customers directly to the webpage/store of the business.

- work with businesses to design logos, create adverts, and promote their businesses

- employ designers/consultants

- create adverts for TV (with a similar system to Rockstar Editor, if it were ever to be implemented)

Of course, an agency wishing to expand would need to purchase a studio, hire designers, and actively contact prospective businesses for future growth. This is a business I would certainly be interested in building in the world of Identity, so would be interested in seeing if there was interest from the rest of the community!

Thanks,

eljayb

Edited by eljayb
  • Like 1

@eljayb Great Idea, but somethings I don't think will be in the game but I think you can be a advertisement agency (Not to sure) @HairyGrenade Can confirm if it is or not.

28 minutes ago, eljayb said:

adverts on planes

No planes/ Aircraft of any sort, however in future there could be a little glider.