LemonMeringoo

Roleplay Thread

"Maybe not, but my stomach feels like I was punched like he was. That's gotta count for something."

Jason gets up and hands Ryver his guitar. 

"Wanna play?"

Pam looks startled as Ryver walks in. "Whoa, hang on," she says in almost a protest, before Jason starts talking. It's then clear that she means no harm, even though she's holding a baseball bat.

"Why did you follow us...with a baseball bat?" Pam asks, pointing to it, chuckling a bit

9 minutes ago, palamecia27 said:

Pam looks startled as Ryver walks in. "Whoa, hang on," she says in almost a protest, before Jason starts talking. It's then clear that she means no harm, even though she's holding a baseball bat.

"Why did you follow us...with a baseball bat?" Pam asks, pointing to it, chuckling a bit

[Hat, not bat haha]

"Cool hat. I'm a baseball cap guy myself."

Jason takes a big swig of his beer.

"This is so refreshing."

Jason stands there and looks at them both.

"The tension in here is alarming. I'll sit back and see how this plays out."

[Haha xD]

"Hey, I'm cool if she is. She has nice perfume." Pam joked with a smile, remembering her perfume from earlier that morning. Pam walked over to Jason. "You're making me want a beer now," she said as she went over to the case and cracked open one for herself. "We can't drink too many of these, I don't want to get Trevor in trouble"

"I'm pretty sure Trevor would steal money from the cash register if you asked him to. He's young and naive, he'll do anything for puppy love man."

Jason continues to play his guitar.

Kevin sits back in the seat of his car processing what he had just witnessed. As the ambulance drives away he thinks back to all the times he had been in a similar situation, but with his friends being in a car accident rather than a drug overdose. After a few moments he snaps back and focuses on the task at hand. He quickly changes the song playing to I Feel You Now by Moog, and sets off to where Ryver's car is sitting. Once there he performs some diagnostic tests and determines that the alternator is the issue. He gets back into his car and heads up to his shop where he grabs a tool kit, and after some searching, a replacement alternator.Kevin heads back down to Ryver's car and replaces the alternator on the street. Once he starts the car and makes sure that it is running, he texts his friend that lives nearby.

<Hey man, I need a favour. I need you to drive my car for me, I'm at the coffee shop two blocks from your place>

After a few moments he gets a text back.

<Happy to help bud, Ill be there in a few>

After waiting for a few minutes, Kevin's friend walks up, and they give each other a 'bro hug'. Kevin tosses him the keys to his Subaru, and he drives Ryver's car back to the apartment building, parking it outside. Kevin gives his friend a ride home and heads off back to his shop, when he remembers that he needs to pick up a new case of beer for the fridge. He stops off at the nearby liquor store, heads inside, and starts to browse, trying to decide what kind of beer to pick up.

• Like 1

"Well if it's alright with either of you I think I'm gonna bail. This tension reminds me of my childhood. Except without two women."

Jason stands up with his guitar in hand. He takes one last swig of his Heineken and walks down the stairs and into the store.

"So.. Trevor."

Jason walks up to the counter slowly.

Trevor looks at Jason "How do you know my name?"

"That isn't important. What is important is the question I'm about to ask."

Jason looks around.

"Do you have any like.. Beef jerky? No pepper jack or teriyaki. Plain old original."