That's just rich, if there was security cameras, we'd have to memorize physical description and clothing to bring a criminal too!? I mean, having enough people remember someone entered that building is one thing, but what they carried and everything, too? If these details go in, its going to be so much overload to capture one criminal. lol

2 hours ago, SmashUp said:

They told about no sniper rifles, but what is that?:)

sniper.jpg

That is the old concept art and well should not be taken as the real thing as the town square is told to have changed completely e.g. no roof top access and no sniper rifles. There will be a hunting rifle with only a 2x zoom scope.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That is the old concept art and well should not be taken as the real thing as the town square is told to have changed completely e.g. no roof top access and no sniper rifles. There will be a hunting rifle with only a 2x zoom scope.

No all roof top access? I can't look at dawn or stars from roof of my house?

22 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

No all roof top access? I can't look at dawn or stars from roof of my house?

Sadly no roof top access. It was confirmed before the new year.

But they could have changed that decision so @HairyGrenade

Edited by JamesLuck01

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Sadly no roof top access. It was confirmed before the new year.

But they could have changed that decision so @HairyGrenade

Maybe that good thinks, coz my friend wanna buy the game only for many times suicide from everywhere and first jump without clothes from roof. No more my friend... 

32 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

suicide from everywhere and first jump without clothes from roof. No more my friend... 

This would be impossible without clothing because you cannot strip!

40 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This would be impossible without clothing because you cannot strip!

Likes no t-shirt and in little pants? 

1 hour ago, SmashUp said:

Likes no t-shirt and in little pants? 

I don't think so not sure but it is absolutely "No nudity" right now.

What about police, or SWAT memebers, Ive heard we can kidnap ppl...In a hostage situation, the SWATwill post Snipers on rooftops to take out the target, If the need arises...So if your a police officer and progression to the SWAT branch, gives u different abilities and weapons than normal beat cops. Will they have access to sniper rifles better than the 2x scope hunting rifle. And yea most ppl wont have a .50 caliber Sniper Rifle, but what about gun ranges. Will there be gun ranges we can go to, and pratice with different weapons, or even a .50 caliber rifle at a gun range is not unheard of. It would be cool if we can go to the range and play with guns that we cant have while playing in Identity's open world