21_Savage

Support Black / Afro Hairstyles

I don't wanna seem to be like "TOO" Picky or anything but I for one, when playing as myself (a black male) had an EXTREME hard time picking and choosing what type of hair to go with since there is only poorly made dreadlocks and a shitty afro *cough cough* GTA 

So there should be more Black hair styles like these

3d99cae4e115454fb94055fe2d895f55.png

2688f0428fc44097ba43e5f86d5c1511.png

b41f3dec046c44e3a62e3a8d1301d5c4.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 21_Savage said:

Wait so is the hairs already a thing???

I just said cool, meaning i like it but I also don't know sorry.

There's a character customization page here where you could post some of the different hairstyles you'd like to see in the game. It's featured in the ideas and suggestion page so I'm pretty sure the devs will be looking there for ideas every once in a while, and they may see your post!  Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I would imagine they'd include different hairstyles for all different races ( since they said they want to make this game as realistic as possible, and really want to go in depth with character customization), so I would assume they'd have hairstyles like the ones you posted, and maybe even more! I totally agree with you, though. As an African American female, I hope to see a lot of different hairstyles for thick and curly hair! ^_^   

Edited by Hatoful

On 2/8/2017 at 7:26 PM, Hatoful said:

There's a character customization page here where you could post some of the different hairstyles you'd like to see in the game. It's featured in the ideas and suggestion page so I'm pretty sure the devs will be looking there for ideas every once in a while, and they may see your post!  Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I would imagine they'd include different hairstyles for all different races ( since they said they want to make this game as realistic as possible, and really want to go in depth with character customization), so I would assume they'd have hairstyles like the ones you posted, and maybe even more! I totally agree with you, though. As an African American female, I hope to see a lot of different hairstyles for thick and curly hair! ^_^   

Thanks so much

• Like 1

The devs have indeed confirmed you can wear those wild animals on your head previously shown above.

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

The devs have indeed confirmed you can wear those wild animals on your head previously shown above.

Absolutely dead after I read this. xDxDxD

• Like 1