Jackabm

What Youtubers do you want to play this?

I would like Frankie, Faceless, Psi Syndicate and Vertico Gaming to have a video or series on this. I am curious on what you guys pick. 

EDIT: Since some people are retarded, I am talking about RP youtubers, not immature ones.

Edited by Jackabm

As someone who's going to be a serious RPer, none. Youtubers and streamers are very troll like (Running around like retards with a funny voice) and even if they themselves take it seriously, some asshole fan of theirs wanting their 5 minutes of fame is gonna troll to get their attention. Lirik's RP style especially ruined Altis life for me because everyone tries to be "funny" when they RP.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

As someone who's going to be a serious RPer, none. Youtubers and streamers are very troll like (Running around like retards with a funny voice) and even if they themselves take it seriously, some asshole fan of theirs wanting their 5 minutes of fame is gonna troll to get their attention. Lirik's RP style especially ruined Altis life for me because everyone tries to be "funny" when they RP.

I don't watch YT and well don't want any either but we know that won't ever happen because atleast one will come on it. (I wish i was wrong xD) but they have no use to me other than getting the game popularity but I don't want PewDiePie because he brings too many younger kids.

Edit: @Jackabm OK, to your last comment you quoted me down below; I don't mind seeing any as long as it's not PewDiePie but the main peron being KSI.

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't watch YT and well don't want any either but we know that won't ever happen because atleast one will come on it. (I wish i was wrong xD) but they have no use to me other than getting the game popularity but I don't want PewDiePie because he brings too many younger kids.

I don't think pewdiepie plays this type of game. But that would be worst case scenario. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

8 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

If they are a serious RPer, they will most likely be on a private server. I just wanted to know what personalitys everyone wanted. If you do watch YouTube or don't care, then don't post comments about it.

10 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

If they are a serious RPer, they will most likely be on a private server. I just wanted to know what personalitys everyone wanted. If you do watch YouTube or don't care, then don't post comments about it.

I would like the official servers to be somewhat serious...

8 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

I would like the official servers to be somewhat serious...

But you are saying serious youtubers and twitch streamers aren't serious.

1 hour ago, Jackabm said:

But you are saying serious youtubers and twitch streamers aren't serious.

From what i've seen, they have to entertain their audience, which mostly means being "funny" So no, generally they aren't that serious. At least the really popular ones at any rate.

2 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

From what i've seen, they have to entertain their audience, which mostly means being "funny" So no, generally they aren't that serious. At least the really popular ones at any rate.

I watched thousands of videos on youtube. You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. 

10 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Edit: @Jackabm OK, to your last comment you quoted me down below; I don't mind seeing any as long as it's not PewDiePie but the main peron being KSI.

Those type of people wouldn't play this game, I am talking about youtubers like frankie, Jeff Favignano, Psi Syndicate. Those people love rp and respect it. There are thousands of youtubers that are the same as them. I watch thousands of videos. I don't mean to be rude, but you are wrong. 

I want none to play this game. Or at least not on a serious server. YouTubers have ruined a lot of different RP games for a lot of people. Dark RP, Santos Life, Altis, DayZ and more. Some of you may disagree with some of those but YouTubers ruin these games and destroy it to ashes. Even their subs make it worse. I don't want my serious RP that I paid money for and invested time in, to be ruined in twenty seconds by a dick riding twelve year old trying to get a mindless YouTubers attention.

2 hours ago, MarvinForman1 said:

I only would welcome content creators with mature-acting audiences as they will be attracting people to the game and those people shouldn't be annoying. (So basically PsiSyndicate shouldn't upload this to his channel, he makes some decent content but a majority of his following is annoying.)

What has his fans got to do with this?

47 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I want none to play this game. Or at least not on a serious server. YouTubers have ruined a lot of different RP games for a lot of people. Dark RP, Santos Life, Altis, DayZ and more. Some of you may disagree with some of those but YouTubers ruin these games and destroy it to ashes. Even their subs make it worse. I don't want my serious RP that I paid money for and invested time in, to be ruined in twenty seconds by a dick riding twelve year old trying to get a mindless YouTubers attention.

I am talking about RP youtubers. 

41 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I am talking about RP youtubers. 

Frankie is a cheater and many people who have played with PSI said he was a douchebag and used his followers for his own benefit 

54 minutes ago, MarvinForman1 said:

If a person plays a game and broadcasts it online, people are going to join from that community.

95% chance they will be playing on a private server. And if people are watching someone play it, chances are they don't have the game themselves hence they are watching. They will most likely be playing on a twitch server. 

lirik plays alot in atlis life, and he is super funny and good RP you can youtube it (he is not a youtuber most of time on twitch)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jackabm said:

Those type of people wouldn't play this game, I am talking about youtubers like frankie, Jeff Favignano, Psi Syndicate. Those people love rp and respect it. There are thousands of youtubers that are the same as them. I watch thousands of videos. I don't mean to be rude, but you are wrong. 

Well I can't be wrong because there is a first time for everything but yeah, I don't know any but you asked "What YouTubers would we like to see play Identity" so really I can't be wrong because I would like KSI to play it but we know he probably will never play it!

So you need to read your question again mate!

1 hour ago, Jackabm said:

95% chance they will be playing on a private server. And if people are watching someone play it, chances are they don't have the game themselves hence they are watching. They will most likely be playing on a twitch server. 

85% people watch to know where the streamer is so they can hurry and break rules by the to make the streamer laugh.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I can't be wrong because there is a first time for everything but yeah, I don't know any but you asked "What YouTubers would we like to see play Identity" so really I can't be wrong because I would like KSI to play it but we know he probably will never play it!

So you need to read your question again mate!

I was curious on who people would like to see.

1 hour ago, Cornholio said:

85% people watch to know where the streamer is so they can hurry and break rules by the to make the streamer laugh.

I doubt. 

39 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I doubt. 

Lirik is one of them. Don't doubt, that's why most of these RP games don't hold a lot of players. It's because twelve year olds don't understand the concept of maturity and just make a mockery of what people helped build.