Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf13

Graffiti

So I know there are going to be multiple types of art in Identity,like painting and sculpting, but what about graffiti? It could be a way for artists to create gigantic murals on walls instead of cramped little canvasses. It could be illegal, but some people could also pay graffiti artists to paint their walls for them. I'd love to hear everyone's (or as close as I can get :D ) thoughts on this!

feature-image-2.jpg

• Like 2

I know graffiti is going to be possible, but I'm not sure exactly to what extent. I'm pretty sure it's only going to be allowed in certain areas of the map, though. You can also use spray cans, according to this tweet . ^.^ It would be pretty cool to see graffiti all around the map though! Like every different server you go on has it's own unique art around the map, kinda cool :D 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 4

On 2/3/2017 at 6:20 PM, AlphaWolf13 said:

So I know there are going to be multiple types of art in Identity,like painting and sculpting, but what about graffiti? It could be a way for artists to create gigantic murals on walls instead of cramped little canvasses. It could be illegal, but some people could also pay graffiti artists to paint their walls for them. I'd love to hear everyone's (or as close as I can get :D ) thoughts on this!

I think having abandoned locations as places to paint would be nice. Painting under bridges, or painting on a busy highway would be pretty fun.  You'd be on high alert, dodging cops and vigilante civilians. :D 

• Like 1