RAWICK

Can the CITIZEN participate in the town square module?

I bought the CITIZEN package and it doesn't include 'beta access', but from what i was able understand the beta and the modules aren't the same (correct me if i'm wrong). so if the citizen can't participate in the beta can he participate in the modules?

24 minutes ago, RAWICK said:

I bought the CITIZEN package and it doesn't include 'beta access', but from what i was able understand the beta and the modules aren't the same (correct me if i'm wrong). so if the citizen can't participate in the beta can he participate in the modules?

No. I believe you need to buy the $30+ packages with beta access to gain access to modules. @JamesLuck01 can tell you this for sure.

1 hour ago, RAWICK said:

Yes you are correct about the beta and modules are seperate things, but "Citizen" ONLY gives you a pre-order for the full game.... NO early access e.g. modules or beta.

If you want the module access you need the pledge options that say "Beta" and that is "Founder ($30) or higher!

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes you are correct about the beta and modules are seperate things, but "Citizen" ONLY gives you a pre-order for the full game.... NO early access e.g. modules or beta.

If you want the module access you need the pledge options that say "Beta" and that is "Founder ($30) or higher!

Well.. that won't happen any time soon xD.

8bd03b3e91234326a7dbab4d47ca7bb6.png

• Like 1