Sign in to follow this  
Boothy

Citizen Package

Just purchased the Citizen Package and I have a question to ask.

Will this give me access to the modules when they are released?

The citizen package (basic) gives you the full game. The next tier gives you the beta, don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the modules are free. I will have to ask @JamesLuck01

• Like 1

Citizen package is the $30 one, if I am correct. This will give you access to modules, as will any other tier with 'Beta access' In it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boothy said:

Citizen Packages cost me $15 founder is the one that cost $30.

Thanks @Jackabm

No, Citizen is the one you will only gain full access when the game is beta released.

Founder is the one you have access to first module when it is released in early 2017. When you get the first modules, you can play it anytime and it is always there.

$15= Citizen

$30=Founder

Edited by Mlam

1 hour ago, Mlam said:

No, Citizen is the one you will only gain full access when the game is beta released.

Founder is the one you have access to first module when it is released in early 2017. When you get the first modules, you can play it anytime and it is always there.

$15= Citizen

$30=Founder

Citizen package don't access to beta, only full game mate. Founder gets the beta and the module access. Modules are not free, they come with beta too.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Citizen package don't access to beta, only full game mate. Founder gets the beta and the module access. Modules are not free, they come with beta too.

Just asking on @BoothyS behalf, can you upgrade your package? Eg, I buy the 15$ one and I want the one above, do I pay another $15 and I get the $30 one or do I have to pay another $30?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Just asking on @BoothyS behalf, can you upgrade your package? Eg, I buy the 15$ one and I want the one above, do I pay another $15 and I get the $30 one or do I have to pay another $30?

Thanks for asking Jackabm. Yes you can upgrade your package with no additional cost at any time. Buying Citizen will take $15 off of Founder or any other tier. I'm a Citizen and plan on upgrading to founder if the modules are decent, then from Founder to Motorist if I really like the game. All for no extra charge.

Edited by RileyRedbeard
  • Like 1

Sounds like I'm going to have to throw another 15$ in the pot to get founder, can't be missing out on the Beta/Modules! :D

• Like 1

@JamesLuck01 Do you have any idea on how long the pledge packages will last until they are removed from the store. Like sometime next month or this month?

2 hours ago, Boothy said:

@JamesLuck01 Do you have any idea on how long the pledge packages will last until they are removed from the store. Like sometime next month or this month?

It says when the first module releases and they will announce that closer to the time.