RAWICK

How Did You Build Your Charcter?

As in how did you choose his backstory, job, lifestyle? This my first time I roleplay so im trying to be as prepared as i can!

Also is there a job list?

Edited by RAWICK

Conner Smith moved out from his little town in the mountains and now leads a simple life driving commercially for Rezix Inc. He makes enough to pay his bills and splurge every now and again with a nice, fancy dinner. Conner's an honest man making an honest living, it's hard for him to accept that he now lives in the big city, surrounded with liars, criminals, and thieves. He knows his life is not worth his wallet or car.

Conner is a friendly guy though, who hopes to connect with whatever neighbors he finds himself around.

Think of it like your writing a story and this is your main character. Also this is where everyone posts jobs. Welcome to Identity and RP.

• Like 1

Jack Blazer was a very simple man. He lived a simple life and had a simple job. He believed in hard work and always has done that. He was a loving father and Husband. But one day a theif hijacked their car and killed his wife and son. He has since then swore to get revenge on his family's killer. He moved to a new town to start a new life hoping that no body will truly know his past. He started as a trucker and that's what he is planning to do again. After that he is planning to own a business in delivering good or services. But he still has his secret intention to kill his family's killer. So I say watch out or you may be dead.

5 hours ago, RileyRedbeard said:

Conner Smith moved out from his little town in the mountains and now leads a simple life driving commercially for Rezix Inc. He makes enough to pay his bills and splurge every now and again with a nice, fancy dinner. Conner's an honest man making an honest living, it's hard for him to accept that he now lives in the big city, surrounded with liars, criminals, and thieves. He knows his life is not worth his wallet or car.

Conner is a friendly guy though, who hopes to connect with whatever neighbors he finds himself around.

Think of it like your writing a story and this is your main character. Also this is where everyone posts jobs. Welcome to Identity and RP.

This sub fourm isnt just about jobs. It about all role play aspects. 

Edited by Jackabm

29 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

This sub fourm Ian just about jobs. It about all role play aspects. 

For most people, their job is a very important aspect of their character. How you make money (what you spend most of your time doing) is maybe the most important aspect of your character.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

For most people, their job is a very important aspect of their character. How you make money (what you spend most of your time doing) is maybe the most important aspect of your character.

Your point is?

4 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Your point is?

Your career is the quintessential element of your character. What you do for a living, is very, very important to your character.

For example, A cop vs a drug dealer vs the ceo of a corporation vs a security guard etc.

15 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Your career is the quintessential element of your character. What you do for a living, is very, very important to your character.

For example, A cop vs a drug dealer vs the ceo of a corporation vs a security guard etc.

I understand that, but why are you telling me this?

5 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I understand that, but why are you telling me this?

Well 2 reasons really:

1. I am putting it out there for OP to read, as he asked about building your character and 

2. I misread your first post :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Well 2 reasons really:

1. I am putting it out there for OP to read, as he asked about building your character and 

2. I misread your first post :D

Oh. Ok. 

Well I just read everything you guys wrote and this is what i'm able to create so far:

Ray Wick is a young immigrant from a country destroyed by war. He had a bright future in the tech industry, but soon everything slipped away from him. So he moved to a new country far away from where he was born, so he could start over again. But fearing that what destroyed his old home would destroy his new one, he decided to join a private military organisation to defend his clients, his friends, his home. His goal is to get enough money to jump start his company in the tech industry.

Still needs some work but thanks to you guys i got something at least. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RAWICK said:

Well I just read everything you guys wrote and this is what i'm able to create so far:

Ray Wick is a young immigrant from a country destroyed by war. He had a bright future in the tech industry, but soon everything slipped away from him. So he moved to a new country far away from where he was born, so he could start over again. But fearing that what destroyed his old home would destroy his new one, he decided to join a private military organisation to defend his clients, his friends, his home. His goal is to get enough money to jump start his company in the tech industry.

Still needs some work but thanks to you guys i got something at least. :D

Damn fine job. Tough SOB who knows a thing or two about tech and has the drive to accomplish his goals. Looks like you'll be the assertive do-it-yourself individual.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RileyRedbeard said:

Damn fine job. Tough SOB who knows a thing or two about tech and has the drive to accomplish his goals. Looks like you'll be the assertive do-it-yourself individual.

That's what i'm aiming for. Sometimes when you need something done it's better to do it yourself.