LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, LuciousTimes said:

The final decisions have been made, all leadership positions have been filled! 

Govornor: @LuciousTimes

Lieutenant Governor: @JoelKeys

Business Counsel: @NexusGaming

Criminology Counsel: @Andrew811

Security Counsel: @DrivenMuffin

IMG_4034.thumb.PNG.43cc900566741337b1c85b91f94a365d.PNGIMG_4035.thumb.PNG.a3b13b8b3b84ed46868b30a203a7a4f2.PNGIMG_3915.thumb.JPG.536bcbfa7e2bd08cf764f31efd253580.JPG  

“In your world, I have another name...” - Aslan (Lucious Times)

When did you start campaigning? You won by a landslide!

Just now, AlexAtmosphere said:

Not again mom

There aren’t any places surrounding the island anyhow!

Just now, AlexAtmosphere said:

When did you start campaigning? You won by a landslide!

January of 2017...

After continued contemplation, @MichaelPayne will be representing The Royal Family as Acting Business Counsel until further notice. The Royal Family has been known for being active and connected with the people and because of that these changes were made. So please, congratulate Mr.Payne.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

After continued contemplation, @MichaelPayne will be representing The Royal Family as Acting Business Counsel until further notice. The Royal Family has been known for being active and connected with the people and because of that these changes were made. So please, congratulate Mr.Payne.

It is truly an honour to be awarded this position. I hope I can be a keystone for a positive and innovating business sector for Identity, giving well researched and solid counsel. I will always serve The Royal Family Party and @LuciousTimes to the best of my ability.

I will be looking to bring Identity's business leaders together to talk about things concerning business and politics, and the things we can do to make a positive change and inspire success. It will allow me to give the best counsel to our government and to make sure we are doing whats best for the citizens of Identity and Identity's business sector.  

Michael Payne 

Acting Business Counsel for The Royal Family Party.

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 3

I’m interested in seeing each and everyone’s appearance as an Identity character! @AxisUG

Edited by LuciousTimes

Ten days...last time I had this much excitement I was talking to Obama after the 2004 Democratic Convention.

I don't know if this was talked about earlier, but what are your views on rebels and people openly against your ideas of leading?

6 hours ago, PrinceofDerpness said:

I don't know if this was talked about earlier, but what are your views on rebels and people openly against your ideas of leading?

Surprisingly, it has never been asked...I don’t believe you can force someone to understand your leadership and the path you’ve chosen. They either see it or they don’t...if there are violent rebels they’d be punished for their violent crimes, but for simply speaking against my ways of leading they can not be punished...that’s called freedom!

Glad to hear a leader who accepts people choices. Will be great to see you as a leader!

Added an "a"

Edited by PrinceofDerpness

34 minutes ago, PrinceofDerpness said:

Glad to hear leader who accepts people choices. Will be great to see you as a leader!

Appreciated!

@LuciousTimes A bit late, but the poster you made earlier this month looks great! Also good to see you have a counsel, you are clearly ahead of the game (no pun intended :D)!

Edited by URSAMAJOR03

10 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

@LuciousTimes A bit late, but the poster you made earlier this month looks great! Also good to see you have a counsel, you are clearly ahead of the game (no pun intended :D)!

Thank you, it truly means plenty!

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

I remember seeing somewhere that the new website would be out before the module...is this true?

Well yes in the last dev blog but they also said it might be released alongside town square

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, polygamer96 said:

Well yes in the last dev blog but they also said it might be released alongside town square

Ahh

I hope it comes out when TS comes out, it'd be nice to have a fresh look! I just wonder if all the statistics, such as posts and upvotes, will stay?

23 minutes ago, AxisUG said:

I hope it comes out when TS comes out, it'd be nice to have a fresh look! I just wonder if all the statistics, such as posts and upvotes, will stay?

I’m praying so!

Some people have had difficulty finding the announcement, but the Town Square Module has been delayed again. A Transparency Development Tracker has been released so we can see where the devs are as far as development though. The new website is said to be coming out this coming week.

I hope they make delay it till Saturday or allow us to buy packages for a little while after. I get paid on Friday and want to upgrade.