LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

7 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

"Small and new people like you", listen little man,  you got onto these forums on November 2nd, I have been here long before that, so don't try that stupidity with me!

It's not even a question, I will win, because I am one of the FEW politicians that have a spine, Lucious will say anything to get elected and will DO anything to get elected, even if it means getting his hands dirty!

Now onto this Yes-Man, you're attempting to twist things to make yourself look better, your crookedness and corruption have been proven. I am referring to your Yes-People party, DO NOT try to take dominance of me again!

Your game is so obvious, a few months ago when someone would criticise you or your party you would always reply with, "THIS IS GOOD", now you get aggressive because other parties who had a more aggressive stance were growing much faster than you, now you are attempting to copy their tactics to push your "campaign" back up the momentum line. As @SupremeLeader said himself, it's hard to trust you when you have your hands in the pockets of every business around!

I have been following this game since the trailer in 2015. Back the hell off with your insults and don't name call cause I can guarantee you wont survive long if you don't. Your spine is weak, and I long for the day you get taken off your high horse and fall.

Oh and don't insult people you don't know. We have disagreed with luscious a good amount and we don't agree with a lot of what he says but at least we are winning.

25 minutes ago, Intr said:

I have been following this game since the trailer in 2015. Back the hell off with your insults and don't name call cause I can guarantee you wont survive long if you don't. Your spine is weak, and I long for the day you get taken off your high horse and fall.

Listen her little man, I will be victorious, you are a mere stepping stone to my victory, NATIONALISM WILL RISE AND CONQUER!

Were both nationalists so chill, we have the same goal. If you wish to be victorious, don't be so rude. We have enough guards to make your life hell. Now shall we settle this like adults?

9 minutes ago, Intr said:

Were both nationalists so chill, we have the same goal. If you wish to be victorious, don't be so rude. We have enough guards to make your life hell. Now shall we settle this like adults?

You're petty little guards are useless because this is A FORUM, if you want to settle this then by all means SPEAK UP!

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You're petty little guards are useless because this is A FORUM, if you want to settle this then by all means SPEAK UP!

Won't even act like an adult, sad. Check the polls and let's see who currently victorious and who only has the vote from oneself. Exactly now leave our page in peace and go bother people that give a damn about you.

34 minutes ago, Intr said:

Won't even act like an adult, sad. Check the polls and let's see who currently victorious and who only has the vote from oneself. Exactly now leave our page in peace and go bother people that give a damn about you.

You are a terrible representative for an even more terrible party! You want to talk about polls where about 0.5% of the actual games population votes? SAD.

@FrancePourLaVie I don't attempt to disrespect you or slander your name! Belittle you or embarrass you! Attack you or your people! I don't have time nor care to do these things. I see where this is heading and I'm gonna cut the head off the snake now! Refrain from commenting on this post when you have slanderous thoughts. I don't like taking actions that cause people to be in rl trouble, but I'm nearly certain some of your actions go against forum rules! I just need you to stop, it gives a headache reading and responding to you! I have nothing against you, I just feel your doing a little too much!

@FrancePourLaVie , according to forums rules we aren't allowed to discuss politics, religion or attack other players because we disagree with them or whatnot! That's why I try to discuss these things in a manner that isn't disrespectful! But you post on others topics including my with insults and unnecessary comments...honestly, it needs to stop!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@FrancePourLaVie , according to forums rules we aren't allowed to discuss politics, religion or attack other players because we disagree with them or whatnot! That's why I try to discuss these things in a manner that isn't disrespectful! But you post on others topics including my with insults and unnecessary comments...honestly, it needs to stop!

Times, if we were all convicted for those rules, then no politician would be around.

I'm finished here, I got what I needed and I found out what I wanted to know.......

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Times, if we were all convicted for those rules, then no politician would be around.

I'm finished here, I got what I needed and I found out what I wanted to know.......

Good on you!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 9:51 PM, LuciousTimes said:

5a2afb10975df_BeFunkyCollage.thumb.jpg.60870d840c2da6c5dfb15cdcb0b3dffb.jpg

I may not be your number one fan, but I'm digging the new Jason Momoa look!
Stargate Atlantis is one of my all time favorite shows! :D

Support illegal alien’s ability and right to become citizens and giving them more protections under the law.

I like most of this party's stances except for the immigration policy. I support immigration when people are willing to do it right, and I support reforms to make legal immigration easier for them. However, I don't support giving illegal immigrants more protections under the law when they actively chose to break the rules and avoid doing things right. Could you perhaps go into detail as to what you mean?

2 hours ago, thos_Beans said:

I like most of this party's stances except for the immigration policy. I support immigration when people are willing to do it right, and I support reforms to make legal immigration easier for them. However, I don't support giving illegal immigrants more protections under the law when they actively chose to break the rules and avoid doing things right. Could you perhaps go into detail as to what you mean?

Disobeying the law in any fashion results in some form of disipline. Personally, I feel everyone should have the right to become a legal citizen. However, those that believe they can get the treatment of a citizen without actually being one are sadly mistaken!

15 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

With the first module around the corner, I'd like to start planning things with my team. @LuckyDuck @HairyGrenade , is there now a detailed description of what we'll be able to do as Governor?

Apparently the only tax that is allowed to be set is VAT.