LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Now that's a great party platform if i ever saw one!

It seems you cover pretty much every subject with perfect stances and approaches, a party i would feel proud to vote for indeed. 

Edited by Nozzy
adding stuff
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nozzy said:

Now that's a great party platform if i ever saw one!

It seems you cover pretty much every subject with perfect stances and approaches, a party i would feel proud to vote for indeed. 

That's always the mission! Thanks for your positive feedback! Any comments, questions, literally anything is free to be discussed...

• Like 2

SECURITY/DEFENSE: Believe in a limited missile defense. Oppose nuclear buildup in the U.S. Believe that peace is achieved through worldwide relationship building.

Does this mean you are going to limit police spending?

6 minutes ago, teflondon said:

SECURITY/DEFENSE: Believe in a limited missile defense. Oppose nuclear buildup in the U.S. Believe that peace is achieved through worldwide relationship building.

Does this mean you are going to limit police spending?

No, I'm curious where you see a relation between the two?

• Like 2

I don't see your stance on police in the original post.  I was assuming by defense you meant that.  Does this post have nothing to do with the game?  Sorry I'm confused. 

6 minutes ago, teflondon said:

I don't see your stance on police in the original post.  I was assuming by defense you meant that.  Does this post have nothing to do with the game?  Sorry I'm confused. 

Yes, this is the political party foundations for the game. Some aspects of the party won't apply to the game. But, they'll still be listed! This refers to places outside the island! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

What is Days = Real life time?

(I'm talking about jailtimes)

Yes, "days" refers to Real Life Time!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Yes, "days" refers to Real Life Time!

Wait, so 7 days = Real life 7 days? 

5 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Wait, so 7 days = Real life 7 days? 

Yes, jail time is the only real punishment! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Yes, jail time is the only real punishment! 

So wait what? You fucking murder someone in a computer game, and you're jailed in-game for 45 real life days? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Edited by PhoenixFury

9 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

So wait what? You fucking murder someone in a computer game, and you're jailed in-game for 45 real life days? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Jail in the game isn't like what you may think!  You can break out, start riots, etc! It's really not as bad! That would be the sentence, but don't forget the one for one on good behavior! The people placed in jail won't be there longer than 7 days top! If you're willing to murder someone then I'm sure you're willing to break out of prison! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Jail in the game isn't like what you may think!  You can break out, start riots, etc! It's really not as bad! That would be the sentence, but don't forget the one for one on good behavior! The people placed in jail won't be there longer than 7 days top! If you're willing to murder someone then I'm sure you're willing to break out of prison! 

15 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Phoenix: Chatbox is glitched void this.

Edited by PhoenixFury

Even  7 days is way to long, a day for the maximum crime, considering I don't believe it counts offline-hours, I'm not going to be supporting you as governor if that's how long the sentences are. 

Edited by PhoenixFury

6 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Even  7 days is way to long, a day for the maximum crime, considering I don't believe it counts offline-hours, I'm not going to be supporting you as governor if that's how long the sentences are. 

Offline hours do count, but when you make me think about it 45 days is long! But... as Governor I want people to fear the punishment of their crimes! What sentence lengths do you recommend? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Offline hours do count, but when you make me think about it 45 days is long! But... as Governor I want people to fear the punishment of their crimes! What sentence lengths do you recommend? 

I'd base it 3 days max, I'm not even a criminal, I mean, I'm planning on being a cop, and even I don't want criminals being bored out of their minds for over even 5 days. 

6 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

I'd base it 3 days max, I'm not even a criminal, I mean, I'm planning on being a cop, and even I don't want criminals being bored out of their minds for over even 5 days. 

I'll make ammendments tomorrow! 

• Like 3

I have a few questions, hopefully they can be answered

1. Wouldn't Foreign Policy, Abortion, Security and Defense, Gay Rights, Campaign Finance Reform, Immigration, and Social Security be irrelevant in the context of Identity?

2. How are you going to handle taxes if the game doesn't allow a post-profit tax?

3. Wouldn't you have been arrested for many counts of Conspiracy and Murder(according to your backstory)?

Many who support me (good and bad) will do the needed to ensure I win and I don't want you to get in their way.

4. Doesn't it seem like an attempt to intimidate opponents to make statements like this?

I personally think you are very narcissistic and your policies are simply just popular opinion clumped together, which causes illogical and contradictory policies. Definitely the worst candidate IMO. 

6 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

I have a few questions, hopefully they can be answered

1. Wouldn't Foreign Policy, Abortion, Security and Defense, Gay Rights, Campaign Finance Reform, Immigration, and Social Security be irrelevant in the context of Identity?

2. How are you going to handle taxes if the game doesn't allow a post-profit tax?

3. Wouldn't you have been arrested for many counts of Conspiracy and Murder(according to your backstory)?

4. Doesn't it seem like an attempt to intimidate opponents to make statements like this?

I personally think you are very narcissistic and your policies are simply just popular opinion clumped together, which causes illogical and contradictory policies. Definitely the worst candidate IMO. 

Motown informed me that all party details won't play part in the game!

Taxes are only ideology until we actually have the game to base ideas off of!

I don't know how long you've been around, but I turned myself in whiles ago and served time as example that crime would not be tolerated!

I'm aware I made the statement, if I may ask... who was it directed towards?

Your opinion... is your opinion! It does not upset me! But my policies are what I believe, that's why I place them! Not because their popular, that would be Idiotic! 

@yellowhero12 Do you not find it disrespectful to come out of no where after only recently joining, slander my name, and show hatred for someone you only have assumptions about? 

Motown informed me that all party details won't play part in the game!

Taxes are only ideology until we actually have the game to base ideas off of!

I don't know how long you've been around, but I turned myself in whiles ago and served time as example that crime would not be tolerated!

I'm aware I made the statement, if I may ask... who was it directed towards?

Your opinion... is your opinion! It does not upset me! But my policies are what I believe, that's why I place them! Not because their popular, that would be Idiotic! 

So some of your policies are there for RP reasons, understood, but the rest of my post still stands. 

Just for the record, I am very Right leaning, but even ideologically this tax rate makes zero sense. While I agree a post-profit tax would lead to quicker job creation in the short term, this can lead to trusts and monopolies growing so powerful that 9/10 small businesses will fail. It doesn't seem like you have any proposed regulation stopping one person from controlling all the businesses on the island, which destroys the competition and lowers the quality of living. It seems like your policies are very elitist friendly, which leaves the common man with a less than ideal government(if you are elected) 

You made that statement about your supporters using any means necessary towards Bobby Cruz(correct me if i'm wrong) who is another candidate. Most people would say that is a form of indirect intimidation. 

Also, if you turned yourself in you would still serve life in prison. 

You actually responded again while I was writing this, 

@yellowhero12 Do you not find it disrespectful to come out of no where after only recently joining, slander my name, and show hatred for someone you only have assumptions about? 

So first of all, you shouldn't have to be a longtime member just to speak out about politics. This just further proves your ignorance, if politics is dominated by a small circle of longtime members, this destroy competition, even though you said that you supported political competition. I would assume that most people who will be voting when the game is released haven't even joined the forums yet, so I don't think it would be wise to criticize me for being new. Additionally, I never said I hated you, I said that you were narcissistic and that you were not as good as the other candidates. If you think criticism is disrespectful then you probably shouldn't have gone into politics. 

I don't only have assumptions about you, while I admit that some of my criticisms were based on hearsay, I don't think that invalidates them. Many people would agree that you have changed most of your platform after receiving harsh criticism. You compare yourself to Trump and Obama, but I believe you are more like Hillary, you are very disingenuous and care solely on winning the election, not the benefit of the people.

This is getting pretty lengthy so

TL;DR

Lucious can't take criticism, is an elitist, and flip flops

Just vote for Thomas Hetch c: 

8 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

So some of your policies are there for RP reasons, understood, but the rest of my post still stands. 

Just for the record, I am very Right leaning, but even ideologically this tax rate makes zero sense. While I agree a post-profit tax would lead to quicker job creation in the short term, this can lead to trusts and monopolies growing so powerful that 9/10 small businesses will fail. It doesn't seem like you have any proposed regulation stopping one person from controlling all the businesses on the island, which destroys the competition and lowers the quality of living. It seems like your policies are very elitist friendly, which leaves the common man with a less than ideal government(if you are elected) 

You made that statement about your supporters using any means necessary towards Bobby Cruz(correct me if i'm wrong) who is another candidate. Most people would say that is a form of indirect intimidation. 

Also, if you turned yourself in you would still serve life in prison. 

You actually responded again while I was writing this, 

So first of all, you shouldn't have to be a longtime member just to speak out about politics. This just further proves your ignorance, if politics is dominated by a small circle of longtime members, this destroy competition, even though you said that you supported political competition. I would assume that most people who will be voting when the game is released haven't even joined the forums yet, so I don't think it would be wise to criticize me for being new. Additionally, I never said I hated you, I said that you were narcissistic and that you were not as good as the other candidates. If you think criticism is disrespectful then you probably shouldn't have gone into politics. 

I don't only have assumptions about you, while I admit that some of my criticisms were based on hearsay, I don't think that invalidates them. Many people would agree that you have changed most of your platform after receiving harsh criticism. You compare yourself to Trump and Obama, but I believe you are more like Hillary, you are very disingenuous and care solely on winning the election, not the benefit of the people.

This is getting pretty lengthy so

TL;DR

Lucious can't take criticism, is an elitist, and flip flops

Just vote for Thomas Hetch c: 

I know who I am and what I'm trying to do! You misinterpret me! It's alright, I "suck ass" in your opinion! 

8 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I know who I am and what I'm trying to do! You misinterpret me! It's alright, I "suck ass" in your opinion!

I see your lack of a legitimate response as a white flag. If you aren't willing to debate then it just shows that you are not suited to be our leader. 

Please people, just vote for someone else