LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Just now, Mikusiodaktyl said:

Are you against european union (ew) ?

No, I wouldn’t say so.

Lucious is correct, I will not be a part of Identity’s release. However, once the game has been out for some time I will certainly get involved. I will still stay active on the forums though, well just as active as I am now, hope all goes well for everyone.

I did want to take a moment to mention some of my favorite forum members, based on their activity. Firstly of course, @LuciousTimes...that could have been seen a mile away. There are more though, @Vincent_Luciano, @Anonymous_Citizen, @Frank, @KIRBYDUDE, @Micky_Tohmpson, @LuckyDuck, @Identity_Party_Org, @DrivenMuffin, @JoelKeys, @MichaelPayne, @Andrew811 and so many more. I hope to see you all in game one day.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, FatherOfTimes said:

I did want to take a moment to mention some of my favorite forum members, based on their activity. Firstly of course, @LuciousTimes...that could have been seen a mile away. There are more though, @Vincent_Luciano, @Anonymous_Citizen, @Frank, @KIRBYDUDE, @Micky_Tohmpson, @LuckyDuck, @Identity_Party_Org, @DrivenMuffin, @JoelKeys, @MichaelPayne, @Andrew811 and so many more. I hope to see you all in game one day.

Thanks man! Much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you in game as well, though whenever they allow for private servers I'm most likely going to be playing on them, since there'll be communities with stricter RP rules.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Thanks man! Much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you in game as well, though whenever they allow for private servers I'm most likely going to be playing on them, since there'll be communities with stricter RP rules.

I understand that, my reason for being absent is simply to allow the game to “settle in” and develop a culture. I’m too old to be a part of the development process, once everyone knows the culture they can teach it to me.

Well, we’ll be sure the culture and environment is something you’ll be happy to be a part of. 

1 hour ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Much appreciated, I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone, I can already imagine the rich RP content. Forum activity is something I enjoy, so I will be present until release and beyond that. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Thank you :) See you in game! Hopefully soon!

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

I’m happy that I’ve built an energy within this topic that people feel the ability to be open and say things that don’t necessarily concern my campaign. I wanted people to feel not only connected to “Mr. Times the Governor Candidate” but also just plain ol’ me! Again, I’m glad that sort of energy exist here in this topic. The Good Times Community topic seems to have the same energy...or in @FatherOfTimeswords - “culture”!

I have an idea, and it’s just an idea, but hear me out! A lot of individuals start groups, whether it be gangs, businesses, political parties, but all those groups are forced to have a single vision. No one really has their own “Identity”. What if we formed a neighborhood. A group of people that could be themselves and yet still be a part of something together. No jobs or anything, just a group of people that live life.

• Like 1

What are your views on all the other Conservative parties, and would you be open to working together or even advocating some of them? If so what parties/candidates come to mind, and what are your thoughts on the CCU?

1 hour ago, Lemanzo said:

What are your views on all the other Conservative parties, and would you be open to working together or even advocating some of them? If so what parties/candidates come to mind, and what are your thoughts on the CCU?

My views are both Conservative and Liberal, in real life I consider myself an Independent because I have views on both sides of the spectrum. However, to answer your question, IF I WASN’T A CANDIDATE OR PARTY FOUNDER I would grant my support to The Hamilton Party, Joel Keys and The CCU. I am always willing to work with others, that is a pillar of my character and why this topic has elevated to its current stature. Would I ever back out of the race? No, but I find it wise of the Identity community to have more collective support towards one individual or party, such as myself. I’ve always been a fan of DEMOCRATIC monarchy and looking at CCU...I like them to an extent! 

• Like 1

A question, if you would,  are you planning to add assistants/advisors/secretaries to assist in keeping the island safe? If so, do we have their names?

24 minutes ago, Trisword said:

A question, if you would,  are you planning to add assistants/advisors/secretaries to assist in keeping the island safe? If so, do we have their names?

4 of the names have been released, however a few have not. All will be posted on the website once all is finalized!