LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

2 minutes ago, AxisUG said:

Well, I'd like marijuana to be illegal. Makes it more valuable to traffic ;)

I’ve stated it before, but if ever a time I see anything “negative” about marijuana it will be made illegal!

• Like 1

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

I’ve stated it before, but if ever a time I see anything “negative” about marijuana it will be made illegal!

I believe I read that :P

To be completely honest, if I were going down a more political road for my main work in identity, that's exactly how I would have it set up to. However due to my eh... line of work... making it illegal straight out of the gate would make it more valuable. 

So to summarize, technically I do stand on the same side of you when it comes to the legalization of marijuana, however, in a role-play sense I'd like to see it illegal :) 

I believe I read that :P

To be completely honest, if I were going down a more political road for my main work in identity, that's exactly how I would have it set up to. However due to my eh... line of work... making it illegal straight out of the gate would make it more valuable. 

So to summarize, technically I do stand on the same side of you when it comes to the legalization of marijuana, however, in a role-play sense I'd like to see it illegal :) 

I understand, anything else?

I understand, anything else?

That's it for now, if I spot something else I'll let you know so we can discuss :D 

Just now, AxisUG said:

That's it for now, if I spot something else I'll let you know so we can discuss :D 

Perfect!

Perfect!

I know this was quick, but I've come up with a question that I don't believe is on the front page.

So first off, when arrested, obviously that shows up on your record, correct? If so,

Do you believe someone with an extensive criminal record should be able to start up a corporation with ease? For example, they earn a nice stack of cash through their otherwise illegal activities, and decide it's time to retire from the dangerous life and want to start up a corporation. I'm not entirely sure how you create a corporation in the actual game, but do you believe after receiving so many strikes on your record, that you are unable to start one up?

I know that question is a little sloppy and unorganized, sorry

It does show on your record...as Governor I wouldn’t be able to control that but in my personal belief they should be able to. If they weren’t it could ruin the gameplay for that specific person!

It does show on your record...as Governor I wouldn’t be able to control that but in my personal belief they should be able to. If they weren’t it could ruin the gameplay for that specific person!

As well do I, thanks for being swift on your responses! 

• Like 1

Just now, AxisUG said:

As well do I, thanks for being swift on your responses! 

Always, that’s the way of The Royal Family! 

It amazes me that people haven’t asked us , “on a personal level, why do you want to be Governor?”

2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:
2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

It amazes me that people haven’t asked us , “on a personal level, why do you want to be Governor?”

I've come up with another question! On a personal level, why do you want to be governor?

Haha...Well:

I have passion for influence. Some people influence law, education, food, medicine, or simply their children. I desire to influence all things. I’d rather be broad than single visioned. Ever since I was young I’ve enjoyed public speaking and felt some sense of responsibility to use my gift of what I call powerful negotiation to listen to all and find the perfect solution. I feel there is no issue I can’t solve and because of that I’d like to aid all that I can. Where better to do that then government?

On 3/14/2018 at 4:12 PM, LuciousTimes said:

Haha...Well:

I have passion for influence. Some people influence law, education, food, medicine, or simply their children. I desire to influence all things. I’d rather be broad than single visioned. Ever since I was young I’ve enjoyed public speaking and felt some sense of responsibility to use my gift of what I call powerful negotiation to listen to all and find the perfect solution. I feel there is no issue I can’t solve and because of that I’d like to aid all that I can. Where better to do that then government?

Sounds like a winner. You got my vote!

9 minutes ago, KIRBYDUDE said:

What does the Unity part stand for in that slogan of yours?

I believe in working together versus working apart...translation, UNITY!