LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Apparently the only tax that is allowed to be set is VAT.

How do you know this?

18 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

How do you know this?

Former politician @Xilvius said that VAT is the only tax that can be changed.

If you would like to learn some more about the tax system in Identity then you can watch this video;

https://clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedLongFennelSmoocherZ

I hope that this will help you better understand taxes in Identity.

Have a good Christmas Lucious and hopefully we can look forward to an IPO debate in January!

The kindest of regards,

-Marie Clare Bouchard,

Founder and President of "The Front National".

59 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Former politician @Xilvius said that VAT is the only tax that can be changed.

If you would like to learn some more about the tax system in Identity then you can watch this video;

https://clips.twitch.tv/EsteemedLongFennelSmoocherZ

I hope that this will help you better understand taxes in Identity.

Have a good Christmas Lucious and hopefully we can look forward to an IPO debate in January!

The kindest of regards,

-Marie Clare Bouchard,

Founder and President of "The Front National".

Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

I enjoyed Mexico, but I'm so pleased to be back in the United States ??! Now that I'm back, does anyone have any questions regarding myself or the Royal News?

13 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I enjoyed Mexico, but I'm so pleased to be back in the United States ??! Now that I'm back, does anyone have any questions regarding myself or the Royal News?

If it isn't too much hassle I was hoping that you could make an official statement on the forum that Joel Key's created.

5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

If it isn't too much hassle I was hoping that you could make an official statement on the forum that Joel Key's created.

So be it!

To the other candidates, I think now may finally be the time to present actual plans for Identity. I know your party platform give ideas, but they don't tell what you'll actually do within the parameters of what we can do. I'm really interested.

What's your stance on privatised security, in other words,

Do you believe it's okay for people to sell armed protection?

whats your opinion on censorship of information?

e.g. withholding information about crime or police actions?

could you go more in depth regarding your opinon on gun control?

9 minutes ago, Trisword said:

What's your stance on privatised security, in other words,

Do you believe it's okay for people to sell armed protection?

whats your opinion on censorship of information?

e.g. withholding information about crime or police actions?

could you go more in depth regarding your opinon on gun control?

Even though as Governor I  wouldn't  have control over these aspects in game would you still be interested in my stance?

8 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Even though as Governor I  wouldn't  have control over these aspects in game would you still be interested in my stance?

absolutley, i feel like any question whether do do with their capabilities or not is crutial to know what type of person were electing.

also I may be wrong but im fairly certain you will have some control over aspects such as making sure news regarding situations good or bad are held from the public. along with the private security being legal.

14 minutes ago, Trisword said:

absolutley, i feel like any question whether do do with their capabilities or not is crutial to know what type of person were electing.

also I may be wrong but im fairly certain you will have some control over aspects such as making sure news regarding situations good or bad are held from the public. along with the private security being legal.

To answer your question...

Yes, as long as it is licensed and legal.

Morally you should never withhold information, but if someone isn't a suspect they shouldn't be held in contempt for not giving information. If they are a suspect, then yes they should be held to answering questions.

As far as guns go, I feel there are guns that are to be considered too dangerous. However, if you are licensed you should be able to own a gun. As far as carrying it around, I'm not too keen on that.

Edited by LuciousTimes

26 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

To answer your question...

Yes, as long as it is licensed and legal.

Morally you should never withhold information, but if someone isn't a suspect they shouldn't be held in contempt for not giving information. If they are a suspect, then yes they should be held to answering questions.

As far as guns go, I feel there are guns that are to be considered too dangerous. However, if you are licensed you should be able to own a gun. As far as carrying it around, I'm not too keen on that.

I see...

Licensed security firms. Sounds good to me... ill contact you about that if you win the election.

I like your Innocent until proven guilty stance but what i meant is something controversial e.g. a police officer shooting an innocent or perhaps a terror act. would you hold information that could possibly incriminate you or any official that could lead to riots but take away the right to information or would you open all information to the public, allowing us to keep our rights to know but possibly risking copycats or tip off's (a hard choice im sure, I wanted to make a situation where you would have to pick a lesser of two evils depending on how you see it)

As with you ideals on gun ownership, I actually agree tenfold, Im quite happy for people to own weapons, its a right to access anything available. however i also agree that weapons should be treated as tools to cause harm/destruction, if your planning to carry a weapon out in public, conceal it in a car boot and only take it our either on a site permitted or on your own private land.

1 hour ago, Trisword said:

I see...

Licensed security firms. Sounds good to me... ill contact you about that if you win the election.

I like your Innocent until proven guilty stance but what i meant is something controversial e.g. a police officer shooting an innocent or perhaps a terror act. would you hold information that could possibly incriminate you or any official that could lead to riots but take away the right to information or would you open all information to the public, allowing us to keep our rights to know but possibly risking copycats or tip off's (a hard choice im sure, I wanted to make a situation where you would have to pick a lesser of two evils depending on how you see it)

As with you ideals on gun ownership, I actually agree tenfold, Im quite happy for people to own weapons, its a right to access anything available. however i also agree that weapons should be treated as tools to cause harm/destruction, if your planning to carry a weapon out in public, conceal it in a car boot and only take it our either on a site permitted or on your own private land.

The public should be aware of what's going on, we should never hide things from people. In certain situations I do feel there are things that don't need to be shared, but for the most part people should be informed.