LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Such as?

Anything the citizens see create social injustices in their life.

Guns, certain books etc etc

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

13 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Anything the citizens see create social injustices in their life.

Guns, certain books etc etc

I may make adjustments, but to go as far as a ban...I doubt it!

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I'm a lion, what does that change! I'm still a citizen of Identity! People need to stop worrying about what doesn't matter! Race, gender, or species in this case and focus on the citizens and policies! Too much of a fight for who can shame who is present within the Podium! 

The Royal Family Party absolutely doesn't support the working class or the middle class. The only thing you support is the rich. You want to strengthen capitalism by supporting the rich more than the poor. You see it this way: The poor don't interest us, only the money and the rich interest us. Let the poor starve, we don't care about them. The main thing is that the rich are fine. We have seen through you for a long time.

be53a4_eb7d5b351b8045fba141ce53a5a91a03~

9 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

The Royal Family Party absolutely doesn't support the working class or the middle class. The only thing you support is the rich. You want to strengthen capitalism by supporting the rich more than the poor. You see it this way: The poor don't interest us, only the money and the rich interest us. Let the poor starve, we don't care about them. The main thing is that the rich are fine. We have seen through you for a long time.

be53a4_eb7d5b351b8045fba141ce53a5a91a03~

The Royal Family does not bring interest to statements only intended to slander. Candidates that are more concerned about shaming other candidates versus making themselves shine due to who they are just bring shame to their own party. The Royal Family is not class biased, I personally have no interest in people's money, only their character.

6 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

The Royal Family does not bring interest to statements only intended to slander. Candidates that are more concerned about shaming other candidates versus making themselves shine due to who they are just bring shame to their own party. The Royal Family is not class biased, I personally have no interest in people's money, only their character.

Haha, But that's politics of attacking others in the election campaign. Don't you know that? That's really sad.

59 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Haha, But that's politics of attacking others in the election campaign. Don't you know that? That's really sad.

It's politics that distracts from issues that matter, and focus on irrelevant things!

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

It's politics that distracts from issues that matter, and focus on irrelevant things!

No, that's absolutely not true. That brings but the main points upwards, so it is advantageous. 

7 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

No, that's absolutely not true. That brings but the main points upwards, so it is advantageous. 

You saying I only care about the rich isn't bringing up a main point! It's just a lie that starts unneeded drama!

Not for me, but for you, because you just pretend that you don't support them, but that's what all politicians do in silence, except left-wing politicians. I want to help the Working Class and the Middle Class

On 03/11/2017 at 10:20 PM, MauriceClinton said:

Not for me, but for you, because you just pretend that you don't support them, but that's what all politicians do in silence, except left-wing politicians. I want to help the Working Class and the Middle Class

How could you say that about me? You don't know me, and I've given no impression that poor people don't matter! I know what it's like being poor! Where do people like you get these accusations from, it really makes no sense why you guys just pop up and say these things about people! 

It doesn't help you or anyone one else, it's just really unnecessary to lie like that for no reason! 

8 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

How could you say that about me? You don't know me, and I've given no impression that poor people don't matter! I know what it's like being poor! Where do people like you get these accusations from, it really makes no sense why you guys just pop up and say these things about people! 

This is election campaign. You have to get harder. And if it became personal now, then I apologize for it.

7 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

This is election campaign. You have to get harder. And if it became personal now, then I apologize for it.

It's not a matter of getting harder, I just don't understand why some politicians lie for the drama of it all!

As I see it he is pro diminutive business and is taxing the bigger corporations so that is one way to avail the lower class.

9 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I don't see you denying Mr. @MauriceClinton's allegation. 

6 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I don't see you denying Mr. @MauriceClinton's allegation. 

Then you haven't read through this topic! I swear...what are y'all trying to start? Do you really think there's someone on these forums that doesn't care about a whole class of people? Politicians start the most unnecessary drama!

5 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Childishness is his policy, yes you are right.

I do not mean just him, all this bickering and fighting. If you are against most of his policies then don't calumniate, debate.

I'm not gonna engage in the lies and false accusations anymore! If you guys have shame post or campaign posters PLEASE, post them on your own feed!

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm not gonna engage in the lies and false accusations anymore! If you guys have shame post or campaign posters PLEASE, post them on your own feed!

Why, but the people should see it too.

I agree that the poster you put up was a bit much, especially since you didn't just put it on one party's page but multiple.

6 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Why, but the people should see it too.

You want them to see your accusations and posters that's fine, let them see it on your feed! I've been trying to run a steady professional campaign since before anyone of these current candidates and I truly dislike things like this! Just promote yourself and leave others alone! If you support your beliefs then speak on them and try to sway others! Don't shame others for thinking different than you, it's a campaign not war! Some of you guys just foul the idea of campaigning to a place it doesn't need to go! I'm just trying to be myself, present my beliefs and get votes from those that agree with me! Is it that hard to get votes that you guys have to attack your competitors? I just don't understand why y'all must be like this?

29 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

You want them to see your accusations and posters that's fine, let them see it on your feed! I've been trying to run a steady professional campaign since before anyone of these current candidates and I truly dislike things like this! Just promote yourself and leave others alone! If you support your beliefs then speak on them and try to sway others! Don't shame others for thinking different than you, it's a campaign not war! Some of you guys just foul the idea of campaigning to a place it doesn't need to go! I'm just trying to be myself, present my beliefs and get votes from those that agree with me! Is it that hard to get votes that you guys have to attack your competitors? I just don't understand why y'all must be like this?

This sounds like a disagreement that could be settled in a debate! @LuciousTimes, @MauriceClinton, @BrianHamilton, I hope you all will attend the upcoming debate being run by myself, @Identity_Party_Data, @JoelKeys, and @DrivenMuffin. We hope to see you all debating the most important topics to the people of Identity. More information to come soon. 

On 04/11/2017 at 12:26 AM, slovaceck said:

This sounds like a disagreement that could be settled in a debate! @LuciousTimes, @MauriceClinton, @BrianHamilton, I hope you all will attend the upcoming debate being run by myself, @Identity_Party_Data, @JoelKeys, and @DrivenMuffin. We hope to see you all debating the most important topics to the people of Identity. More information to come soon. 

Though I won't be verbally, my voice will be accounted for!

After deep consideration, I've decided to change who I am a little bit...