LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

There is continuous battle amongst us candidates, but when we work together it's amazing what we accomplish. @JoelKeys work together for a day and went over so many points that were crucial to the politics of Identity. Remember, the topic of Political Peace.

• Like 2

I do my best to ensure that every topic  (outside the hideout) has at least 1 reply, it's upsetting seeing people with no responses...even if their original post isn't all to wise.

• Like 2

My advice to everyone that would like their post to stay relevant, keep resurrecting your topic with valuable relative news.

• Like 2

Royal Family Announcement- Lucious L. Times

I would like to officially announce that I will be a citizen of and run for Governer under the Identity server "Identity Life",  hosted by @Fanature !

Identity Life is a well organized peaceful server and I'm proud to be a part! I ask all the Lucious Times supporters out there to join the Discord link provided and be a part of what's being built here.!

Coming very soon is the launch launch of the Identity Life website - ( http://www.identitylife.net )

Discord Link - http://discord.gg/puY3qdj 

Love to all my royal people, don't be afraid to walk with The Lion!

• Like 3

@LuciousTimes max jail time is 45 minutes

On 25/09/2017 at 5:45 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I do my best to ensure that every topic  (outside the hideout) has at least 1 reply, it's upsetting seeing people with no responses...even if their original post isn't all to wise.

Why is it upsetting...

On 24/09/2017 at 12:22 AM, LuciousTimes said:

@Motown may be a developer, but if you're making the game then you of all people must have say in it's politics...

No, not necessarily 

11 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I would like to officially announce that I will be a citizen of and run for Governer under the Identity server "Identity Life",  hosted by @Fanature !

Identity Life is a well organized peaceful server and I'm proud to be a part! I ask all the Lucious Times supporters out there to join the Discord link provided and be a part of what's being built here.!

Coming very soon is the launch launch of the Identity Life website - ( http://www.identitylife.net )

Also why do you keep spamming your own post? To keep it at the top and seem relevant?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Great server, looking forward to our debate their, if you ever accept the challenge....

Firstly, I see that you're still liking your content with your SECOND account (Rules - Please don't, #12). Just saying :P

Secondly, the political talk, debate and unfortunately some arguing, have been quite active these past few weeks.

Edited by BrianHamilton

On 29/09/2017 at 4:29 PM, YouKnowBro said:

@LuciousTimes max jail time is 45 minutes

Who's that confirmed by? Just curious!

On 29/09/2017 at 4:31 PM, YouKnowBro said:

Why is it upsetting...

If people are making topic and in those topics their either asking a question, have an idea etc...I'm sure they're looking for some sort of response. 

On 29/09/2017 at 4:32 PM, YouKnowBro said:

Also why do you keep spamming your own post? To keep it at the top and seem relevant?

Being active and staying relevant is a necessity.

On 29/09/2017 at 8:46 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Great server, looking forward to our debate their, if you ever accept the challenge....

I wouldn't shy from any debate!

On 30/09/2017 at 12:04 AM, BrianHamilton said:

Firstly, I see that you're still liking your content with your SECOND account (Rules - Please don't, #12). Just saying :P

Secondly, the political talk, debate and unfortunately some arguing, have been quite active these past few weeks.

I'll tell you like I told CCP, even though I believe I need to explain my personal life, but the 2 other accounts are not my own. They're my uncle and brother, they aren't as active as I am but they try to support me...please don't assume things, it tugs at my skin.

Regarding your other statement, that's always unfortunate, but it's also the regular now. When myself, @JoelKeys , @BobbyCruz , and @ThomasHetch were the primary candidates we discussed things and never spoke like some of you guys speak to each other. But I guess with new folks there's new attitude.

• Like 10

Jesus Lucious... You've been active damn near every day on these forums for the past year almost.

I respect that dedication even through all the negative talk about Identity and how it's never going to come out

Edited by SupremeLeader

6 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Jesus Lucious... You've been active damn near every day on these forums for the past year almost.

I respect that dedication even through all the negative talk about Identity and how it's never going to come out

Gotta love Identity! 

• Like 3

On 9/30/2017 at 0:23 AM, LuciousTimes said:

Who's that confirmed by? Just curious!

The devs said it in a tweet

3 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

The devs said it in a tweet

I would never ask you to track down such a tweet, but I'll leave my campaign as it is to express what I feel it should be!

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 4:56 AM, LuciousTimes said:

Political debate this Saturday in the Identity Life Discord.

UPDATE: Lucious will not be attending the debate on Saturday.

2 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

UPDATE: Lucious will not be attending the debate on Saturday.

It has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

It has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning!

I wasn't informed of that, Tuesday is absolutely impossible for me!

How about Sunday? 

Long live the King...xD

Been slow with the forums lately, I'm mainly waiting on the launch of Identity Life. Most of my interactions have been through pm, however, to people that don't know the name Lucious Times and what I'm about feel free to ask.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Long live the King...xD

Been slow with the forums lately, I'm mainly waiting on the launch of Identity Life. Most of my interactions have been through pm, however, to people that don't know the name Lucious Times and what I'm about feel free to ask.

Who is Lucious Times again? Isn't it the person with a rainbow heart as a profile picture? I can't remember...

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun
  • ver.1.22474487139 1