LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

6 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

You know Identity is a serious role play game where you are a person, correct?

Yes, I'm very aware of the aspects of the game! I will adapt as much as I need to. But I'm hoping the customization will be varietized enough for me to look like a lion!  I've asked @HairyGrenade but I'm still waiting on response. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

So you are going to be walking around in public like a football mascot confused about where the stadium is?

41P7rbWfBrL._SY445_.jpg

Not exactly ?, but kinda!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Calisto said:

If I were you I would drop the furry role play. It's not good for your brand.

Respectfully, anyone can run for Governor and although @LuciousTimes is one of my biggest, if not the biggest opponent of mine in this political race, if they are a furry or simply enjoy the roleplay, then it shouldn't have any sort of negative impact on their campaign.

I'm biromantic, demiromantic and Asexual which, in other words, mean that I'm LGBTQ+. That could very easily hurt my "brand" if there were any homophobic or anti-LGBTQ people in the community, however, it doesn't change who I am or how I act so why should Lucious?

It's also worth pointing out that, according to the Updated List of Candidates Poll, Lucious and his party are leading by A LOT, in comparison to other candidates' votes. Yes, I know that this is not the official voting system but it gives you a pretty good idea of how his campaign is doing so far. It doesn't seem like him being a furry or his enjoyment of roleplay has had any sort of negative effect.

I'm really NOT trying to argue, just wanted to say that it shouldn't matter.

The only things that matters in this race are your policies, what you stand for and how much you care about the community and the citizens within.

14 minutes ago, Calisto said:

If I were you I would drop the furry role play. It's not good for your brand.

But, it is my brand! I'll see the result of my choices, negative or positive! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

But, it is my brand! I'll see the result of my choices, negative or positive! 

true.

8 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Respectfully, anyone can run for Governor and although @LuciousTimes is one of my biggest, if not the biggest opponent of mine in this political race, if they are a furry or simply enjoy the roleplay, then it shouldn't have any sort of negative impact on their campaign.

I'm biromantic, demiromantic and Asexual which, in other words, mean that I'm LGBTQ+. That could very easily hurt my "brand" if there were any homophobic or anti-LGBTQ people in the community, however, it doesn't change who I am or how I act so why should Lucious?

It's also worth pointing out that, according to the Updated List of Candidates Poll, Lucious and his party are leading by A LOT, in comparison to other candidates' votes. Yes, I know that this is not the official voting system but it gives you a pretty good idea of how his campaign is doing so far. It doesn't seem like him being a furry or his enjoyment of roleplay has had any sort of negative effect.

I'm really NOT trying to argue, just wanted to say that it shouldn't matter.

The only things that matters in this race are your policies, what you stand for and how much you care about the community and the citizens within.

These are the type of words that can push someone into office, IF I wasn't running you'd be someone I'd at least keep in mind!

• Like 3

One last point I'd like to make then I'll end my position within this specific conversation;

If there is anyone who is against the LGBTQ+ community then I know for sure that I wouldn't want them in my party's support even if it meant losing the election. Whilst it would be very upsetting to lose, it would be better than having "false supporters" who supposedly "support" me and my party, yet go against our policies.

I'm sure this would be the same with The Royal Family Party.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

One last point I'd like to make then I'll end my position within this specific conversation;

If there is anyone who is against the LGBTQ+ community then I know for sure that I wouldn't want them in my party's support even if it meant losing the election. Whilst it would be very upsetting to lose, it would be better than having "false supporters" who supposedly "support" me and my party, yet go against our policies.

I'm sure this would be the same with The Royal Family Party.

I am not the party, only the first candidate and founder! After myself someone else will be in line to run under the party name. So if you support the party, then support me!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I am not the party, only the first candidate and founder! After myself someone else will be in line to run under the party name. So if you support the party, then support me!

I know that you're not the party. I know the difference between the party and the leader of it. I'm simply regarding the policies and views of your party and saying that if people who were against your policies and views were within your "support" then you'd much rather remove them and have real supporters who do believe in the same things you do.

In a hypothetical sense.

7 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I know that you're not the party. I know the difference between the party and the leader of it. I'm simply regarding the policies and views of your party and saying that if people who were against your policies and views were within your "support" then you'd much rather remove them and have real supporters who do believe in the same things you do.

In a hypothetical sense.

Agreeable...

• Like 2

Identity is going to remain dry if we only discuss Identity. The games isn't out so there's not plenty open for discussion. As a conversation starter...a boost to fire up conversation on the forums, I'm willing to answer any and every question asked of me. Even personal questions, from a role play standpoint of course.

• Like 2

Views on Police and Police Brutality?

Steps to prevent unarmed identity civilians from being killed unlawfully by the cops?

On 21/09/2017 at 2:53 AM, Calisto said:

Steps to prevent unarmed identity civilians from being killed unlawfully by the cops?

Everyone will have legal access to a gun...we'll only be able to depend in them defending themselves! But if found guilty...law enforcement will be prosecuted!

Gene Smith is coming to the forefronts...as an active candidate.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Gene Smith is coming to the forefronts...as an active candidate.

Correct I am. And please for anybody that views the Dark City topic pay no mind. I'm just having a slight bit of fun over there. Good to see you Lucious.

10 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Everyone will have legal access to a gun...we'll only be able to depend in them defending themselves! But if found guilty...law enforcement will be prosecuted!

so basically you want your citizens to kill cops instead of them killing us in the first place? What will you do about their level of power? Their funding. There needs to be a balance between not giving them too much power but not completely depowering them. I'm sure you know that but what is your plan 

18 minutes ago, Calisto said:

so basically you want your citizens to kill cops instead of them killing us in the first place? What will you do about their level of power? Their funding. There needs to be a balance between not giving them too much power but not completely depowering them. I'm sure you know that but what is your plan 

I think was Lucious is saying, he'd rather people be protected all the time rather than be in a situation and not have protection. Correct me if I'm wrong Lucious 

On 21/09/2017 at 1:48 PM, Calisto said:

A plan can't exist when Identity will regulate what cops can and can't do, however, I can say that'll do my best to give citizens the ability to protect themselves. With cops knowing citizens can protect themselves they'll be less likely to enact police brutality.

On 21/09/2017 at 1:14 PM, GeneSmith said:

Correct I am. And please for anybody that views the Dark City topic pay no mind. I'm just having a slight bit of fun over there. Good to see you Lucious.

Vise versa!

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I think was Lucious is saying, he'd rather people be protected all the time rather than be in a situation and not have protection. Correct me if I'm wrong Lucious 

Exactly!

• Like 3