LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Malka
Sad Malka
Biographical Information
Name

Malka

Meaning

Queen

Male

Species

Lion

Familial Information
Family

Unnamed mother
Mufasa (adoptive father; briefly)
Sarabi (adoptive mother; briefly)
Simba (adoptive brother; briefly)

Media Information
Appears

Simba's New Brother

Everyone thinks I'm clever and brave, but I always get lost. {So I stay humble and do my best.}
—Malka to Simba

Malka is a lion who makes his first and only appearance in Simba's New Brother. He is a friend and brief stepbrother of Simba.

Contents

Appearance

Malka has pale orange fur, red eyes, and brown ear rims. His most distinguishing feature is the unique black ear tufts that sprout from his ears, as well as the brown tuft of his tail in contrast to the black tuft on his head.

Personality

I have lost my pride so many times and every time I get scared. Then, I thought I'd lost you as well! 
—Malka to Simba

Malka is a fun-loving and curious cub. Though he attempts to be brave, he often gets scared and lost. He is outgoing in terms of making friends, as he openly expresses his opinion and doesn't hesitate to ask strange cubs to play with him. He is a bit of a show-off in the respect that he will fake bravery in order to receive praise. This often leads to him being boastful and proud of his accomplishments. This changes, however, when he reveals his true feelings to Simba; after the truth is out, Malka is relieved. By the end of the story, he is less prideful and more confident in his own skin, even with his faults. Causing him to develop the greatest of leadership skills.

Information

Backstory

Mufasa: That little cub is very brave, whoever he is!
Simba: Pah, he only saved a couple of half-eaten bones!
Mufasa and Simba about Malka

Malka is introduced as a cub from another pride who lived during Mufasa's reign. His mother appears briefly at the end of the comic but is not named.

Simba's New Brother

Mufasa: In the meantime, he is welcome to stay with our pride. Will you keep an eye on him, Simba?
Simba: B-b-but what if we never find his pride?
Mufasa: Well, then he'll stay with us forever.
Sarabi: And you will have a new brother!
—Mufasa, Sarabi, and Simba about Malka

Simba and Nala are play-fighting near Pride Rock when Malka approaches them. A lioness sitting nearby asks her companion if she's ever seen Malka before, but the other lioness denies this, assuming that the cub has lost his pride. As Malka draws nearer, he is impressed by Nala's skills and the fact that "a girl lion" can knock Simba over. He tells Simba that he didn't even stand a chance against her. Simba stiffly replies that he had only been playing-fighting with Nala, and Malka compliments Nala on her "beautiful name." He then introduces himself and asks if he can play with her. Simba is disgusted and calls Malka a "slimeball" behind his back.

Malkahyenas

Malka scares off two hyenas

As they are about to play, Malka spots two hyenas stealing food from the lionesses. He rushes at them, growling, and alerts the two lionesses sitting nearby. The lionesses praise him for his bravery and chase away the hyenas. Mufasa is impressed with Malka's behavior, but Simba protests that he'd just saved a couple of half-eaten bones. Sarabi comes up to Mufasa and tells him the cub's name. She then reports that Malka had told her how he had lost his pride and that he had been searching for them for days. Mufasa tells Zazu to keep a look out for the cub's pride. He then announces that, in the meantime, Malka was welcome to stay with their pride. He asks Simba to keep an eye on him and Simba asks what would happen if they never found his pride. Mufasa replies that Malka would stay forever, and Sarabi adds that Simba would have a new brother.

Simba is disgusted and inwardly resents Malka for sharing his position as prince. As he has these thoughts, Malka approaches him and tells him that Nala had left with Sarafina. He then asks Simba if he wanted to play with him. Simba, wanting to get rid of Malka, decides to take him to his favorite hiding place. As they run off, Malka tells Simba that Mufasa wouldn't regret taking him in, and that the king now had two brave lion sons. Simba thinks to himself that it hopefully wouldn't last for long.

As they venture deeper into the gorge where Simba is taking them, Malka asks Simba how they would find their way back. Simba tells him that it wasn't a problem, and thinks to himself, "At least not for me!" He then tells Malka that they were going to play hide-and-seek. He tells Malka to count while he goes to hide. Malka hesitantly agrees to this. As Simba runs away, he laughs at Malka, convinced that he would never find his pride now. But then Malka cries out after Simba, begging him to come back. At last, Simba complies, afraid that Malka could really be in trouble. But when he reaches Malka, the cub is in no danger. Simba asks why he's crying, and Malka admits that he's scared. Simba asks him what he's scared of, and Malka admits that everyone thought he was brave and clever, but he was really always getting lost. He tells Simba that he'd lost his pride so many times and was always frightened of being alone. He was afraid that he had lost Simba, too.

Malkaalone

Simba leaves Malka on his own

Simba tells Malka that he would never leave him; he had promised to look after him. Malka is moved by how nice Simba has been, but admits that he misses his mother. Simba understands, and decides to lead Malka back to Pride Rock to see if Mufasa had news about Malka's pride. The two cubs start walking back to Pride Rock. On the way, Malka expresses his relief that Simba now knows the truth. Simba is kind about it and tells Malka that he had been brave to scare off those hyenas. Just as the words are out of his mouth, Simba spots the hyenas approaching them from behind. The hyenas give chase, eager now that the cubs are no longer defended by Mufasa and his pride. But Malka formulates a plan and leads Simba under a tree root. The hyenas can't fit through the small opening and the cubs get away.

Upon reaching Pride Rock, Simba sees that Zazu has brought a visitor. Malka immediately recognizes the strange lioness as his mother. The two unite, and his mother asks him how many times she'd told him not to run off on his own. Meanwhile, Zazu explains to Mufasa that Malka's pride lives on the other side of the mountains, not far from Pride Rock. Nala, who has joined the group, tells Malka that it was nice meeting him. Simba then invites him to come back and visit again. Malka accepts their offer, but suggests that Zazu come pick him up next time, so he wouldn't get lost. This is the last time Malka is either seen or mentioned. Until now as he rises to the political forefronts of Identity under a new name - Lucious Times.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Calisto said:

How are you going to make your character lookin game?

As lion as possible...? 

Fur clothing and so forth for sure! As far as skin color I hope I have more than just natural options.

• Like 2

Lmfao this little Cub will be meat in his Starving Populations Stomachs!!!! You will be assassinated , and every time you die you will have to make all new blueprints for Infrastructure and New laws will have to be braught about!!! There will be so many more Civilians who are actually quallified to do a better job than you who are actually keeping quiet! Civilians like you are just making yourself a bigger target for when ppl actuall get into the game.._ I would'nt be shocked if 40% of "IDENTITY" Members already have you on there list!!!  :):) by the sounds of it a couple earlier messages you seem to have changed your ways.. Just goes to show how really Stable you are in the attempt to take Governors Chair!!!  :):) 

7 hours ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

Lmfao this little Cub will be meat in his Starving Populations Stomachs!!!! You will be assassinated , and every time you die you will have to make all new blueprints for Infrastructure and New laws will have to be braught about!!! There will be so many more Civilians who are actually quallified to do a better job than you who are actually keeping quiet! Civilians like you are just making yourself a bigger target for when ppl actuall get into the game.._ I would'nt be shocked if 40% of "IDENTITY" Members already have you on there list!!!  :):) by the sounds of it a couple earlier messages you seem to have changed your ways.. Just goes to show how really Stable you are in the attempt to take Governors Chair!!!  :):) 

To state a fact,  as Governor, no matter how many times I die I respawn back in office without any changes. Explain your idea of qualified, because my past and present make me quite qualified along with the other major American candidates such as @ThomasHetch and @BobbyCruz . We can't run campaigns or learn anything about Identity by being quiet, me as a target by criminals... I doubt it...highly doubt it! It's not that I'm unstable it's that I learn! As I learn I change things, I'm not new this, I do my research and adapt! One thing I have never done is belittle another citizens, candidates, or developer on the forums! It's ignorant. It's hard to get a vibe from you when you say something disrespectful then end it with ":):)" ! I don't hold grudges or hate people or anything like that, but your first post on my campaign feed had to be that? I'm sure you could have come slightly more professional! 

• Like 3

Not at all to an unprofessional person such as yourself you change ways and laws like u eat 3 meals a day, thats great confidents to show towards Civillians, there are also multiple flaw in ur diagram in the ideal to become govrn, with not only I that have noticed and confronted you about!! And no your wrong there is no hate in my emotions only common sense!!! That is simply why I am able smile everyday !!!  :):)

40 minutes ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

Thats a 100% Negative lmao when you die in real life im sure we all get our lives back dont we :)

That's just the way the game works!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

Not at all to an unprofessional person such as yourself you change ways and laws like u eat 3 meals a day, thats great confidents to show towards Civillians, there are also multiple flaw in ur diagram in the ideal to become govrn, with not only I that have noticed and confronted you about!! And no your wrong there is no hate in my emotions only common sense!!! That is simply why I am able smile everyday !!!  :):)

I can't recall the last time I changed any portion of my platform, and let's not speak on the topic of professionalismwhen you boldly swear in my campaign! Please, you like "discussing problems"...what problems are there with my campaign or who I am?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

I already know of 6 Civilians who have you on there list, does not mtter what you doubt!! :):)

I invite all 6 to speak with me here in front of everyone! It's often groups and people stunt as thought there's an alliance with them, but in truth it's one person. Please make a fool of me by bringing out these 6 people.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

Dont get me wrong im not against you I just simply like discussing problems!! :)

Discussing professionally... that's what I'll do and I'd like from you! You have questions and I have answers, just ask! Don't belittle the campaign, I'm still just a citizen of the Identity Community!  I loath swearin and so forth! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, General_Reece_Fel said:

There is no need for this Disgruntledness!!, We are starting to see exactly what kind of character you really are!! :)

I believe that when someone approaches you disrespectfully you come back with a steel fist so that they understand you won't stand for it! Whether you see it or not, you have been disrespectful! 

• Like 1

@LuciousTimes just ignore the troll kid and don't respond to him. He's not worth it. Also, report his posts if he does it again, that's what I'm doing.

Honestly, he's just trying to get a reaction out of you.

20 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Website in the near future!

Is there any help you need in the development of your website? 
I am more than happy to help out fellow Identity players.

10 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Is there any help you need in the development of your website? 
I am more than happy to help out fellow Identity players.

I'm working on one, but you're more than welcome to make one...I'd love to see your ideas! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm working on one, but you're more than welcome to make one...I'd love to see your ideas! 

I might actually take up that job if I have time! I am busy with some stuff atm

30 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I might actually take up that job if I have time! I am busy with some stuff atm

Understandable! 

• Like 2