LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

5 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

i need to know about your stance on guns

I am not capable of reposting, but if you review the end of page 14 you will see my stance!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I want everyone to be able to have a gun registered gun (pistol only)

hunting rifles?

5 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

hunting rifles?

Hunting rifles can be rented for hunting, there's actually modes in the game for hunting and so forth! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

there's actually modes in the game for hunting

but you should be able to buy a rifle and only use it for hunt so then you could modify it or get a better gun than the beginner

9 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

but you should be able to buy a rifle and only use it for hunt so then you could modify it or get a better gun than the beginner

You can buy hunting rifles, sorry the pistols only really is irrelevant now after some new information we have! You can buy any gun!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

You can buy hunting rifles, sorry the pistols only really is irrelevant now after some new information we have! You can buy any gun!

you have my vote

So whats your stance on businesses that mainly use vehicles and the environment as i know they have a big factor on the enviroment

Edited by MichaelPayne

11 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

So whats your stance on businesses that mainly use vehicles and the environment as i know they have a big factor on the enviroment

Electric vehicles are always the best, BUT vehicle in general are necessary! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Electric vehicles are always the best, BUT vehicle in general are necessary! 

You can count on our company to go the more sustainable route where we can 

But overall im glad we wont be penalised for being less environmentally friendly than other business sectors

8 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

You can count on our company to go the more sustainable route where we can 

But overall im glad we wont be penalised for being less environmentally friendly than other business sectors

You can only do your best!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I want everyone to be able to have a gun registered gun (pistol only), besides that I don't see any further government input needed. If you are charged with a VIOLENT crime and only a VIOLENT crime then your license will be revoked and you will lose your gun.

Not bad but what about people that hunt and what are your thoughts on gun ranges?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

Not bad but what about people that hunt and what are your thoughts on gun ranges?

I just recently stated after reading some more that people will be able to buy any gun they wish if registered!  Hunting rifles as well! I think gun ranges provide proper training for gun use and therefore can provide safety!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VelocityLogistics said:

Our team here at Velocity Logistics would like to unveil our Mr. Lucious edition vehicle decal design to show our support for his campaign.

lyqkVT5.jpg

- Velocity Logistics Team

"campign". Misspelled word. xD

1 hour ago, VelocityLogistics said:

Our team here at Velocity Logistics would like to unveil our Mr. Lucious edition vehicle decal design to show our support for his campaign.

So2dH9m.jpg

- Velocity Logistics Team

OUTSTANDING! 

• Like 1

After contemplating, I am official in search of a running mate (Lieutenant Governor) and a potential First Lady! May The Royal Family be blessed!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

After contemplating, I am official in search of a running mate (Lieutenant Governor) and a potential First Lady! May The Royal Family be blessed!

Very interesting approach to your campaign! I am intrigued to see how this will work out. Best of luck, Mr. Times!

5 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

Very interesting approach to your campaign! I am intrigued to see how this will work out. Best of luck, Mr. Times!

Very kind, Mr. Cruz!

Hello candidate LuciousTimes

I read something of your campaign. I was surprised and was amazed about it. I would be delighted if our two parties would to form a coalition. Your slogan is: Peace, Unity, Forever. A coalition is the beginning of peace and unity. Think about it.
God bless you and may God bless the Royal Family Party.be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

• Like 1

On 4.7.2017 at 7:54 PM, LuciousTimes said:

There is no debate with a man that has a mind set in stone! You we're set on Hetch and deliberately against me before I even gave my initial response! I do not wish to argue and fight! It's just ridiculous, I have my policies the other candidates have theirs! Whichever suits you best go with that candidate! If Hetch is that candidate for you then by all means go with him, but don't bring vex to me! 

Yellowhero is against me too, so don't worry. If you should be govenor, you should put him into jail everytime and the next govenor should do that again. Haha

3 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

Yellowhero is against me too, so don't worry. If you should be govenor, you should put him into jail everytime and the next govenor should do that again. Haha

That doesn't seem like someone who wants to form a peaceful coalition would say:/

5 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

Hello candidate LuciousTimes

I read something of your campaign. I was surprised and was amazed about it. I would be delighted if our two parties would to form a coalition. Your slogan is: Peace, Unity, Forever. A coalition is the beginning of peace and unity. Think about it.
God bless you and may God bless the Royal Family Party.be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

Please, give detail of your proposition!

• Like 2