LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

I see your lack of a legitimate response as a white flag. If you aren't willing to debate then it just shows that you are not suited to be our leader. 

Please people, just vote for someone else

There is no debate with a man that has a mind set in stone! You we're set on Hetch and deliberately against me before I even gave my initial response! I do not wish to argue and fight! It's just ridiculous, I have my policies the other candidates have theirs! Whichever suits you best go with that candidate! If Hetch is that candidate for you then by all means go with him, but don't bring vex to me! 

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

There is no debate with a man that has a mind set in stone! You we're set on Hetch and deliberately against me before I even gave my initial response! I do not wish to argue and fight! It's just ridiculous, I have my policies the other candidates have theirs! Whichever suits you best go with that candidate! If Hetch is that candidate for you then by all means go with him, but don't bring vex to me! 

Considering that the actual election won't take place for at least 3 months, I doubt anybody has their mind set in stone. Either way that doesn't make debate pointless. As I said before, many people who will decide the outcome of the election have not even joined yet, so when they do they deserve to see every side of the politics. They also deserve to see how a candidate would respond to counter arguments. The debate is not for the good of me or the good of you, the debate is for the good of the potential voters. Most debates in real world politics are between two people who have their minds set in stone already, and only wish to demonstrate why their policies are better than their counterpart's. I also want to know where I misinterpreted you, as I quoted most of your statements that I responded to, and the rest are common knowledge.

There are a few questions specifically that I would like an answer to

• 1. What will you do to stop the formation of monopolies and trusts? Or, if you plan on doing nothing, do you support the formation of trusts and monopolies?
  •  
  • 2. Do you believe that all people, regardless of how long they have participated in any forms of Identity, deserve the fair chance to become Mayor/Governor?

3. How do the people know, even if you hand over control of your companies, that you will not have any preferential treatment or conflict of interest if you are elected Mayor/Governor?

4. If you do privatize Healthcare like you stated you will, how will you ensure that rates won't skyrocket due to the formation of trusts/monopolies? (You may disregard this questions depending on your answer to question 1)

Please answer these questions with actual policies that you will put in place(if applicable)

•  
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Considering that the actual election won't take place for at least 3 months, I doubt anybody has their mind set in stone. Either way that doesn't make debate pointless. As I said before, many people who will decide the outcome of the election have not even joined yet, so when they do they deserve to see every side of the politics. They also deserve to see how a candidate would respond to counter arguments. The debate is not for the good of me or the good of you, the debate is for the good of the potential voters. Most debates in real world politics are between two people who have their minds set in stone already, and only wish to demonstrate why their policies are better than their counterpart's. I also want to know where I misinterpreted you, as I quoted most of your statements that I responded to, and the rest are common knowledge.

There are a few questions specifically that I would like an answer to

• 1. What will you do to stop the formation of monopolies and trusts? Or, if you plan on doing nothing, do you support the formation of trusts and monopolies?
  •  
  • 2. Do you believe that all people, regardless of how long they have participated in any forms of Identity, deserve the fair chance to become Mayor/Governor?

3. How do the people know, even if you hand over control of your companies, that you will not have any preferential treatment or conflict of interest if you are elected Mayor/Governor?

4. If you do privatize Healthcare like you stated you will, how will you ensure that rates won't skyrocket due to the formation of trusts/monopolies? (You may disregard this questions depending on your answer to question 1)

Please answer these questions with actual policies that you will put in place(if applicable)

•  

Free market determines all, the demand will determine who is in power!

Simple...YES!

I love politics, that why I have no companies or businesses! I only care about this!

As stated in question one...free market will determine! Government will have little oversight!

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Free market determines all, the demand will determine who is in power!

Simple...YES!

I love politics, that why I have no companies or businesses! I only care about this!

As stated in question one...free market will determine! Government will have little oversight!

What do you think about the quality of life during the era of trusts and monopolies? Additionally, What is your opinion on Teddy Roosevelt?(More specifically his policies towards trusts/monopolies) 

8 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

What do you think about the quality of life during the era of trusts and monopolies? Additionally, What is your opinion on Teddy Roosevelt?(More specifically his policies towards trusts/monopolies) 

If regulated properly, it can have the best of quality! Teddy Roosevelt knew how to regulate properly!

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

If regulated properly, it can have the best of quality! Teddy Roosevelt knew how to regulate properly!

What specific policy would you enact? It would be impracticable to go on a case by case basis, as Teddy Roosevelt did. Also, you didn't answer my other question. What do you think about the quality of life during the era of trusts and monopolies? 

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

What specific policy would you enact? It would be impracticable to go on a case by case basis, as Teddy Roosevelt did. Also, you didn't answer my other question. What do you think about the quality of life during the era of trusts and monopolies? 

As I said, the quality of life would be great, IF regulated properly!

It is impossible to create exact policy when the game is not released! But it is obvious you are more educated in this aspect than myself! Please explain some details and then I may give some of my thoughts!

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

As I said, the quality of life would be great, IF regulated properly!

It is impossible to create exact policy when the game is not released! But it is obvious you are more educated in this aspect than myself! Please explain some details and then I may give some of my thoughts!

Well Teddy Roosevelt used The Sherman Anti-Trust Act to prosecute owners of Trusts. His Attorney General was the one bringing the cases to court, and the Supreme Court ruled in the matter and usually dissolved the trusts. Roosevelt only went after trusts he deemed "bad", obviously this will be hard to emulate assuming there are going to be many servers. I think we can both agree that there are some good trusts, but how will you prevent the formation of bad trusts?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Well Teddy Roosevelt used The Sherman Anti-Trust Act to prosecute owners of Trusts. His Attorney General was the one bringing the cases to court, and the Supreme Court ruled in the matter and usually dissolved the trusts. Roosevelt only went after trusts he deemed "bad", obviously this will be hard to emulate assuming there are going to be many servers. I think we can both agree that there are some good trusts, but how will you prevent the formation of bad trusts?

Well each server has a different governor so my influence will only apply to my server! Public interest will have high impact, whatever the people envision I'll try to work with! Any monopolies that are going against the interest of the people will be disbanded!

5 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

So first of all, you shouldn't have to be a longtime member just to speak out about politics. This just further proves your ignorance, if politics is dominated by a small circle of longtime members, this destroy competition, even though you said that you supported political competition. I would assume that most people who will be voting when the game is released haven't even joined the forums yet, so I don't think it would be wise to criticize me for being new. Additionally, I never said I hated you, I said that you were narcissistic and that you were not as good as the other candidates. If you think criticism is disrespectful then you probably shouldn't have gone into politics. 

Some of the realest shit spoken in this entire 14 page thread. 

Thanks for the contribution ?

There is no debate with a man that has a mind set in stone! You we're set on Hetch and deliberately against me before I even gave my initial response!

Not true at all. Just because you can't convince someone after your first response, it doesn't mean they're a "lost cause". 

Trying to spin having a lack of an argument to it just "not being worth arguing someone already set in stone" is a huge red flag for weakness.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

1. Wouldn't Foreign Policy, Abortion, Security and Defense, Gay Rights, Campaign Finance Reform, Immigration, and Social Security be irrelevant in the context of Identity?

Correct. Completely irrelevant. 

3 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Correct. Completely irrelevant. 

I knew you'd come into play sooner than later! I said he had his mind before my response due to other meanwhile post! Weakness shouldn't ever be associated with me! I'm kind, there's a difference! And I don't enjoy pointless argument, which is where I felt our conversation was going until we further spoke and now I can say I actually like and appreciate @yellowhero12 !

There are so many political parties that division is nearly inevitable. I'd like to begin a two party system by merging parties!

8 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

You're doing very well Lucious.

My appreciation can not be measured. You have spoken of me well!

On 1/31/2017 at 10:12 PM, LuciousTimes said:

GUNS: Limited gun control

Can you possibly elaborate more on this?

• Like 3

Mr. Lucious.

You have won the award for most self posts in a users own thread.

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

Mr. Lucious.

Congratulations!

I think I should win

38f615572e5c53d33196ec89eea105c7.png

6 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

Can you possibly elaborate more on this?

I want everyone to be able to have a gun registered gun (pistol only), besides that I don't see any further government input needed. If you are charged with a VIOLENT crime and only a VIOLENT crime then your license will be revoked and you will lose your gun.

2 hours ago, Judgement said:

Mr. Lucious.

Congratulations!

?,  this is the first post to make me laugh since I began my involvement with Identity! 

Thank You, I Accept!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I think I should win

38f615572e5c53d33196ec89eea105c7.png

Nice to see you putting in that work! 

• Like 3