LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

6 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

I have no reason to vote for you if you have the capability to completely change your platform on a weekly basis. This means nothing more than that you don't hold any strong positions and that you're easily convinced via popular opinion. You have to understand that popular opinion isn't always the right one!

Honestly, I don't see you having the characteristics of somebody we need in a position of political power. I've seen it first hand where you cower behind "negotiation" the moment you begin to lose an argument, rather than actually showing some confidence in your beliefs.

Even though I personally agree with the positions in your changed campaign more than before, I would have honestly considered you more as a viable candidate if you at least just remained consistent. You kept absolutely nothing from your beginning campaign, and completely abandoned your grassroots supporters. To me, this shows extreme weakness and spinelessness in your ability to hold your own.

I changed a great deal, but you are false in that I have changed all! You speak to me so rudely and negatively because I choose to change my policies! You have your opinion, good, then instead  of accusing and falsifying me simply have your opinions! I don't bounce ideas off of Hetch I research and discuss! Why in bloody hell do you all attack me? First the FBI, then you, and I have no idea who'll be next! Can I just have my campaign and run it as I see fit? The game is not out and I'm building a campaign to be at its best so that when time comes it is ready! Supreme Clothing I do not interfere with negatively, I just wish everyone would leave me be! Or as least have a kinder approach! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

I have no reason to vote for you if you have the capability to completely change your platform on a weekly basis. This means nothing more than that you don't hold any strong positions and that you're easily convinced via popular opinion. You have to understand that popular opinion isn't always the right one!

Honestly, I don't see you having the characteristics of somebody we need in a position of political power. I've seen it first hand where you cower behind "negotiation" the moment you begin to lose an argument, rather than actually showing some confidence in your beliefs.

Even though I personally agree with the positions in your changed campaign more than before, I would have honestly considered you more as a viable candidate if you at least just remained consistent. You kept absolutely nothing from your beginning campaign, and completely abandoned your grassroots supporters. To me, this shows extreme weakness and spinelessness in your ability to hold your own.

You prefer a candidate that is set in stone on his platform to present a confident character rather than a candidate that changes his platform under the claim that he does it to continuously better his campaign... you seem foolish to leadership. One must continuously learn and change.

I felt like it was weird with the change of platform too, but then I realized if it's better it's better! Can't deny that, Lucious just keeps improving in my eyes! Other candidate don't observe and make things better after those observations. Instead they are rarely present and rarely in discussion with voters.

Seeking counsel for improvement isn't foolish and I'll stick to it until all has been done. The final full platform is almost complete.

• Like 2

Mr. Lucious Times aka ( Mayor Lionheart) 

I really enjoyed playing in this movie "Zootopia", it really allowed me to express some things I have done in life and who I am as a being. One day in all sources they'll have my face next to the meaning of the classic phrase "doing the wrong thing for the right reason"

@Norway174 represented by Judy Hopps (Rabbit)

@FatherOfTimes represented by @FatherOfTimes as Chief Bogo

EXPECT CHANGE, CHANGE IS REQUIRED!

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 3

On 5/28/2017 at 3:55 PM, LuciousTimes said:

You speak to me so rudely and negatively because I choose to change my policies!

If I come off as rude or aggressive, that's not my intention and I apologize. I am, however, not afraid to talk about things as I see them, especially in politics.

You have your opinion, good, then instead  of accusing and falsifying me simply have your opinions!

You're right. I do have my own opinions, and that's why I asked you a genuine question involving my opinion. If you think I'm wrong, then go ahead and correct me. I just had my own concerns, and I needed answers so I could conclude whether to offer my support.

Why in bloody hell do you all attack me?

Well, it's not just a coincidence that a lot of people think you're sketchy. It might just have to do with how you're operating your campaign. If you're truly a man of the people, you would love this criticism because it would make your campaign more on track towards honesty and and confidence. Two key things voters look for.

Or as least have a kinder approach! 

Welcome to politics. Where you put yourself in front of everyone to be judged and interrogated, until the general public weeds out the weak candidates and only one remains to be our leader. What you're enduring is actually incredibly natural if you look back historically about how human and animal societal groups decide their leader.

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

You prefer a candidate that is set in stone on his platform to present a confident character rather than a candidate that changes his platform under the claim that he does it to continuously better his campaign... you seem foolish to leadership.

What a total misrepresentation of what I said. All I said was that a "little consistency would be nice" so people know that you're not entirely clueless about how you feel about things and that things just can't change on a whim under your leadership. Consistency is key to a strong leader.

5 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

One must continuously learn and change.

Never said otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

If I come off as rude or aggressive, that's not my intention and I apologize. I do however have

You're right. I do have my own opinions, and that's why I asked you a genuine question involving my opinion. If you think I'm wrong, then go ahead and correct me. I just had my own concerns, and I needed answers so I could conclude whether to offer my support.

Well, it's not just a coincidence that a lot of people think you're sketchy. It might just have to do with how you're operating your campaign. If you're truly a man of the people, you would love this criticism because it would make your campaign more on track towards honesty and and confidence. Two key things voters look for.

Welcome to politics. Where you put yourself in front of everyone to be judged and interrogated, until the general public weeds out the weak candidates and only one remains to be our leader. What you're enduring is actually incredibly natural if you look back historically about how human and animal societal groups decide their leader.

Well put, but I must say I've been in the political games a long time! In RP & RL! However, where I come from people approach differently in professional conversation.

7 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

What a total misrepresentation of what I said. All I said was that a "little consistency would be nice" so people know that you're not entirely clueless about how you feel about things and that things just can't change on a whim under your leadership. Consistency is key to a strong leader.

Never said otherwise. 

My father will always question, it's who he is! SOON a final platform will be complete and presented!

• Like 2

I dont see whats wrong with 10% it will scale with how much you earn.  Also if the tax rate changed based on what you earn then sometimes it would make more sense to earn less.

3 hours ago, Prevantis said:

I dont see whats wrong with 10% it will scale with how much you earn.  Also if the tax rate changed based on what you earn then sometimes it would make more sense to earn less.

If one earns $1,000,000 he pays $100,000 in taxes, $100,000 then $10,000 in taxes, $1,000 then $100 in taxes, $100 then $10 in taxes! 

It's always 10% of your annual wage! It's only fair to be done this way in my eyes!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

If one earns $1,000,000 he pays $100,000 in taxes, $100,000 then $10,000 in taxes, $1,000 then $100 in taxes, $100 then $10 in taxes! 

It's always 10% of your annual wage! It's only fair to be done this way in my eyes!

I agree

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 7:37 PM, LuciousTimes said:

@Motown , if it's not to much to ask can you please look over my platform and give your opinion?

Motown is the 3D artist for the game... They dev team has made it pretty clear so far that they aren't going to try to intervene that much, and that for the most part they are going to let the game run with its own player population. Not quite sure what the significance of Motown's opinion on your campaign would be. Quite honestly, his opinion as to how the player gov. should work has no more weight than any other player, or dev for that matter.

29 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Motown is the 3D artist for the game... They dev team has made it pretty clear so far that they aren't going to try to intervene that much, and that for the most part they are going to let the game run with its own player population. Not quite sure what the significance of Motown's opinion on your campaign would be. Quite honestly, his opinion as to how the player gov. should work has no more weight than any other player, or dev for that matter.

I'm aware of who Motown is, and that is your opinion as to how worthy his opinion is! To me, his opinion is valuable! 

• Like 2

When I am asked questions I answer, but when I am not asked questions I ask that people ask me questions. Please, I'm the most active candidate and I'll respond to ANYTHING, just say as you wish, ask as you wish! The campaign and myself are open books!

• Like 2

I'm starting a radio station soon called identity Radio. I was hoping for a interview soon when the town square module is out. By the way, the title of the show that we will be doing when the module is out is called Meeting the Governors. I hope that you are willing to. I will PM you the date soon.

1 hour ago, KolSkywalker said:

I'm starting a radio station soon called identity Radio. I was hoping for a interview soon when the town square module is out. By the way, the title of the show that we will be doing when the module is out is called Meeting the Governors. I hope that you are willing to. I will PM you the date soon.

Definitely, I'd love to participate! If I may be to inform you, there is another radio station that was in highlight awhile back called Identity Broadcasting. Just so you're aware. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KolSkywalker said:

Thanks! I will keep an eye on them they will be a great competition

Being active is important, just as my competition with the other candidates isn't as bad due to how actI've I am you're competition won't be as bad due to how active you are! Identity Broadcasting has kind of fallen out of spotlight!

• Like 2

Thanks for your advice man! I wouldn't vote for you though (Sorry) I have a different stance though but thanks again!

6 minutes ago, KolSkywalker said:

Thanks for your advice man! I wouldn't vote for you though (Sorry) I have a different stance though but thanks again!

Definitely, and that's understandable! I'm aware you favor my greatest competition - Thomas Hetch!

• Like 3