LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Due to my sons incarceration I will be speaking in his place temporarily. @Rumpelstiltskin will be assisting me in this process. After Lucious was taken in last night I went and visited him, he told me that Special Agent Zoey Anderson now posses information on more illegal activities amongst the Identity community. Information that Lucious himself has granted her. Before Lucious was incarcerated he revisioned plenty aspects of The Royal Family Party Platform, he now has a more democratic free market government. A new leaf is being turned amongst The Royal Family...a new leaf indeed! May crime beware, law intrigued and citizens astonished!

Your reputability may have taken a hit for this, but it'll help cement the notion that nobody is immune to bearing the fruit of their endeavors.
Definitely a step in the right direction.

6 hours ago, FatherOfTimes said:

he told me that Special Agent Zoey Anderson now posses information on more illegal activities amongst the Identity community.

I don't know why he decided to tell you that. Something he shouldn't have. So I will take this time to remind you, this new information is a part of an active and ongoing investigation. And if I find out you've been sharing it with anyone, you will be charged with obstruction of justice. And you'll likely end up where your "son" is. In jail.

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

I don't know why he decided to tell you that. Something he shouldn't have. So I will take this time to remind you, this new information is a part of an active and ongoing investigation. And if I find out you've been sharing it with anyone, you will be charged with obstruction of justice. And you'll likely end up where your "son" is. In jail.

I have stated before that you are good at your job, a better choice of words would be persistent at your job. Must you continue to look into putting my family behind bars? Lucious only stated that he's cooperating to the fullest, abiding by all wishes of the law (you) and in doing so it will help lead to the incarceration of citizens THAT ARE ACTUALLY HARMFUL to society. I have no further information and I'd appreciated not being threatened under the suspicion that I may be up to no good.

I don't know if you see it, but you're not very kindhearted in your approach. You are not lawfully wrong, but to many I'd presume would say you are morally wrong. You are doing your job, I mean, you are the only active law enforcement, but with that you must bring peace to your enemies and crack down with fire when they choose to rebel and be uncooperative. Lucious and the entire Times Family has been cooperative, please treat us with a hint of respect as we treat you. The past of our families is harsh and how Lucious and I came together is even harsher, but we live on. Please don't bring more burden on our family.

2 hours ago, Perlman said:

Your reputability may have taken a hit for this, but it'll help cement the notion that nobody is immune to bearing the fruit of their endeavors.
Definitely a step in the right direction.

That is what we pray for and try to encourage. 

@FatherOfTimes I'm sorry. But that's on you for assuming. I never said my investigation was into your family.
And I never claimed you had any information. And I did not threaten you, I merely informed you of the consequences if you were to share sensitive information about my new case. Which may, or may not be into your family.

But you have made me very curious. Why are you so defensive? Surely, you wouldn't be so defensive if you are hiding something? So I will only ask you this once. Are you hiding something?

9 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@FatherOfTimes I'm sorry. But that's on you for assuming. I never said my investigation was into your family.
And I never claimed you had any information. And I did not threaten you, I merely informed you of the consequences if you were to share sensitive information about my new case. Which may, or may not be into your family.

But you have made me very curious. Why are you so defensive? Surely, you wouldn't be so defensive if you are hiding something? So I will only ask you this once. Are you hiding something?

Ma'am, are you seriously suspicious because I have chosen to defend my son and my family?

Again you assume. I didn't say I was suspicious of you. I said I was curious as to why you chose to respond the way you did.

You don't have to tell me. You're not under any obligation to tell me. You're free to respond however you like. I was simply wondering.

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Again you assume. I didn't say I was suspicious of you. I said I was curious as to why you chose to respond the way you did.

You don't have to tell me. You're not under any obligation to tell me. You're free to respond however you like. I was simply wondering.

You don't have to tell me you're suspicious for me to know whether or not you are, curiosity itself is a form of suspense! I'm too old to deal with nonsense of lies, but even when one tells you the truth you judge it further. So...I responded the way I did because I care for my family, and pray for you to realize your persistence is harmful to emotional degree. Morals don't all dwell with law, morals are much more varietied!

12 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

What is it you wish to know...the family has no secrets.

If you are a true supporter of Lucious Times & The Royal Family then you need to go vote in the Who's Your Governor Topic!!!

Lucious has been good to all of us...let's do right by him. He brought us together as a family and let's be there for him!

OFFCIAL NOTICE OF LUCIOUS TIMES:

I, Lucious Times, am officially free from my sentence and ready to tackle my new visions! 

( Due to exemplary behavior my sentenced time has lessened [good behavior])

To @Norway174 , thank you! You gave me reasoning and helped me pave way for a better campaign and helped build a better man to help lead the people of Identity Island.

To @JoelKeys , I'm back good friend. Please be inclined to look over my new policies so that we may continue our work. Happy to be working with such a great candidate.

To @Kaitlyn , I've missed our conversations. It was painful not being able to speak with you, I hope to hear from you soon in hopes of pursuing our conversation further.

To @FatherOfTimes , I appreciate you being there for me even when you aren't always sure of what's going on. You really are like a father to me!

To @Rumpelstiltskin , I admit we came to know each other at a bumpy time but I still am proud to have had your support. My gratitude be given!

To All Supporters, I appreciate you all being there for me! I wouldn't make it without you all. It truly gives me reason to keep improving! As you may have noticed I drastically improved the policies to fit that of the people's benefit versus the government's benefit. I had things confused, I felt that because crime was so evident that the government needed to be strong in order to challenge that crime, but with my new policies the economy itself will aid in crime deterrence. Plus, our FBI and local law enforcement  are quite superb. Lucious Times is back and better!!! It's time to shine like The Royal Family we are.

While incarcerated, I experienced many characters of people. However, oddly I had respect from the inmates due to my decision to turn myself in. They felt only truly respectable would do such. There were harsh and calm moment on the inside, but I surpassed them all. I and the law are in pursuit of other criminals and plan to truly clean the island of criminology. Please intrigue yourself with images of my incarceration:

591d1a2cd32f5_norway1.jpg.8d7fa0673024cb591d1a351b20c_norway2.thumb.png.81f52e04

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

OFFCIAL NOTICE OF LUCIOUS TIMES:

I, Lucious Times, am officially free from my sentence and ready to tackle my new visions! 

( Due to exemplary behavior my sentenced time has lessened [good behavior])

To @Norway174 , thank you! You gave me reasoning and helped me pave way for a better campaign and helped build a better man to help lead the people of Identity Island.

To @JoelKeys , I'm back good friend. Please be inclined to look over my new policies so that we may continue our work. Happy to be working with such a great candidate.

To @Kaitlyn , I've missed our conversations. It was painful not being able to speak with you, I hope to hear from you soon in hopes of pursuing our conversation further.

To @FatherOfTimes , I appreciate you being there for me even when you aren't always sure of what's going on. You really are like a father to me!

To @Rumpelstiltskin , I admit we came to know each other at a bumpy time but I still am proud to have had your support. My gratitude be given!

To All Supporters, I appreciate you all being there for me! I wouldn't make it without you all. It truly gives me reason to keep improving! As you may have noticed I drastically improved the policies to fit that of the people's benefit versus the government's benefit. I had things confused, I felt that because crime was so evident that the government needed to be strong in order to challenge that crime, but with my new policies the economy itself will aid in crime deterrence. Plus, our FBI and local law enforcement  are quite superb. Lucious Times is back and better!!! It's time to shine like The Royal Family we are.

While incarcerated, I experienced many characters of people. However, oddly I had respect from the inmates due to my decision to turn myself in. They felt only truly respectable would do such. There were harsh and calm moment on the inside, but I surpassed them all. I and the law are in pursuit of other criminals and plan to truly clean the island of criminology. Please intrigue yourself with images of my incarceration:

591d1a2cd32f5_norway1.jpg.8d7fa0673024cb591d1a351b20c_norway2.thumb.png.81f52e04

THE GREATEST...NO MORE NEEDED SAID!

On 5/7/2017 at 2:52 PM, LuciousTimes said:

This is the GREATEST RESPONSE I have seen in my entire campaign! I asked for your input and you gave it directly, it's also nice to know you enjoy politics just as much as I do! I am (with others) adjusting my campaign and I wish to be informed and couseled by wise people such as yourself! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY CAMPAIGN MANAGER? Together we could come up with foundations for The Royal Family and present a campaign education people such as yourself would be comfortable with!

You completely dodged his questions.

8 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

You completely dodged his questions.

*Her*

And we have spoken privately on the topic! JoelKeys, myself and Kaitlyn are all working on building a great campaign!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@njayminsim1115 I see Hetch as competition, but not as a rival!

Hetch is definitely your rival in this situation. You both came into this with VERY different campaign messages (You with advocating powerful central government run through a monarchical dictatorship, and Hetch advocating for a free market and open society), but you made a 180 switch after you saw that Hetch was gaining some more traction with the voter base.

So I have a question for you. Will you change your position just to gain voters? Also, does that not make you seem spineless? I see you as a VERY close reflection to Hillary Clinton, and many others do as well. 

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Hetch is definitely your rival in this situation. You both came into this with VERY different campaign messages (You with advocating powerful central government run through a monarchical dictatorship, and Hetch advocating for a free market and open society), but you made a 180 switch after you saw that Hetch was gaining some more traction with the voter base.

So I have a question for you. Will you change your position just to gain voters? Also, does that not make you seem spineless? I see you as a VERY close reflection to Hillary Clinton, and many others do as well. 

Right and Wrong you are! I did change many policies, but it had nothing to do with Thomas Hetch! People act as though us politicians are supposed to present our policies and not change them due complete certainty in all we've presented! I don't know if you've noticed but I've spoken with FBI, business owners, and even common citizens to better understand what is best! As I find more information it allows me to build a better platform for Identity! Am I changing my position just for voters...no! I'm changing it, because I agree with the new platform in replacement of the previous platform! And as I learn more the more I'll amend! Spineless people bend over and do as told, accepting any and every statement to appeal to people! I debate, counsel, and ponder ideas before I emplace them! I've even discussed ideas with you! Like OBAMA, I learn and amend! Like OBAMA, I'm not afraid to continuosly speak with the public and defend my statements and doings! And like OBAMA, I CHANGE WHEN CHANGE IS NEEDED! Hillary Clinton appealed to Obama voters by copying all that he'd built, and flipped flopped without counseling first! No comparison to me!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

And for Hetch to be my rival I must look as him as an enemy! He is an opponent, a good opponent! That is all, we are not rivals for there is no hatred!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm changing it, because I agree with the new platform in replacement of the previous platform!

I have no reason to vote for you if you have the capability to completely change your platform on a weekly basis. This means nothing more than that you don't hold any strong positions and that you're easily convinced via popular opinion. You have to understand that popular opinion isn't always the right one!

Honestly, I don't see you having the characteristics of somebody we need in a position of political power. I've seen it first hand where you cower behind "negotiation" the moment you begin to lose an argument, rather than actually showing some confidence in your beliefs.

Even though I personally agree with the positions in your changed campaign more than before, I would have honestly considered you more as a viable candidate if you at least just remained consistent. You kept absolutely nothing from your beginning campaign, and completely abandoned your grassroots supporters. To me, this shows extreme weakness and spinelessness in your ability to hold your own.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

And for Hetch to be my rival I must look as him as an enemy! He is an opponent, a good opponent! That is all, we are not rivals for there is no hatred!

Rivaling somebody doesn't mean you have to hate each other. It just means that at this point in time, he is your lead competitor (which he is).

Also, not to mention you used many of his free market ideas when you recreated your entire campaign to leech his voter base. A little more variety would have been nice.